CHAPTER 15:"DON'T LEAVE ME,PLEASE"

Third person's POV

Mark was crying hard as his Jackson was laying on the stretcher that was being pushed by the nurses. Seeing his lover in that state was too much for him. He didn't even know what was the cause of this or what is happening right now,is he dreaming or is this just an imagination?

Mark rushed to the door to where the other nurses were pushing Jackson's body to buy a nurse quickly blocked his way.

"I'm very sorry sir.. but you cannot pass through this door you better wait till the patient is ok." The nurse said.

"B-but that is my boyfriend in there! Please let me in! P-please!!"mark yelled as more sobs came out of his mouth.

"I am truly sorry sir but you really can't." The nurse said as he vanished to the room.

"Oh god, please don't let him get hurt. Please save him.."mark thought as he sat down sobbing on the chair near the room as he didn't realized he drifted off to sleep.

-

mark woke up by someone tapping him on the shoulder and feeling warmth against his body. As he opened his eyes he saw his hyung hugging him.

"J-jin hyung!"

"Markie.. are you ok?" Jin questioned worriedly.

Mark just sighed as he felt his body weaken again. It wasn't a dream. He thought that if he had woken up he would be meeted with a smiling Jackson hugging him in their bed.

He felt his cheeks wet again as he sob and sob. Jin hugging him from beside.

Mark then heard a voice coming from an unfamiliar person.

"Hello..are you perhaps Mr. Mark Tuan? Boyfriend of the patient named Jackson Wang?" The man said.

" I am doctor Bang Chan or you can just call Dr. Bang or Chan."

"Doc! Is Jackson ok?? Please tell me his ok!" Mark then quickly questioned him.

Chan sighed making mark more worried.

"Sorry but J-jackson..h-has c-cystic fibrosis.. have you knew about it?"

"W-what?! W-when.when did he started to have that sickness?! Mark yelled as more tears flowed down his puffy cheeks.

"He didn't tell you huh?.. we still don't know when did his sickness occured but im pretty sure that before you two had a relationship, he already had this disease." Chan explained.

"B-but why wouldn't h-he tell me in the first place..?"

Jin was silently crying beside mark and simply said.

"B-because he loves you m-mark.. he doesn't want you to know because he knows your gonna be hurt.he doesn't want you to know that he has a sickness that can lead to death. And you know that he won't be with you forever right?" Jin confessed hurt by the words he said. Jin's words made mark more cry as he hugged jin.

"As for now. Mark, you can go and see Jackson in the room. His condition is now stable but please tell me immediately if something happened." Doc. Chan said then patting Mark's shoulder and walking away with files on his hands.