CHAPTER 7:"THE TRUTH IS OUT"

A/n:woo its Mark's bday!! I'm so happey. i wish that Mark's wish will come true . Hihi

Mark's pov

I woke up feeling my body ache. I tried sitting up but failing as the pain on my body was killing me (ikon everyone?)

"Owww.."
"Hmmm...!! I'm so sore!!" I whined
"Jinyoung!"

"Are you gonna do that again!?" He said smirking

"I'm sooorreee!!"

"Hmm.. its your fault though"

I sighed

"I'm sorry ok he's really just my friend. And I'm just getting bored so I decided to hangout with him cause you have no time for m-me.." I started crying again. I don't even know how many time have I cried for the whole week..

"Ok ok.. I'm sorry pls don't cry.." he said while walking to my side and hugging me.

"It really hurts.."its my first time you know"..

"Ok I'm sorry.."

"Now I'm not virjIn any more.."I said still crying. Then he started chuckling.

"Haha.. are you scared because your not virgin anymore?"

"W-what's so funny about that?" I asked

"Nothing.. come on stop crying, I made us some breakfast!"

And I just pouted at him..

"Come on.."

"I just said that I'm sore.."

"Oh sorry bout that" hehe

*Time skip*

It was already night time and I woke up with the sound of jinyoung talking to the phone again. I thought that he was about to surprise and that he was just calling my friends to come over but as I heard their conversation. My heart broke from the words he had said.

"Yes honey, I have his trust, don't worry I'll give you the money by tomorrow so that the kids won't be having trouble."

"Oh, thank you honey I love you!"

"I love you too"

"Are you in love with that bitch!?"

"Of course not honey!.. I just wanted his body and money"

"Good. Pls come home tomorrow!"

"Ok ok, bye! Love you again!"

By the time he was finishing his call I was now here hiding behind the door letting all my tears out once again. I was sliding down the door with my hands covering my face while crying so hard. and the door creaked making jinyoung look to its direction.

"Baby??"

I was still crying hard and didn't even notice that he was beside me.

"Baby..?"

"Don't touch me!!" I yelled before he could even do anything.

"Y-your just using m-me!!"

"GET OUT!"

"W-what do you mean?!"

" do you think you can hide your secret forever?!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Who are you talking to on the phone huh?! Its your WIFE right?!"

"I thought that y-you were planning a surprise party for me but my thoughts are all wrong..!"

"Surprise party for what?" He's eyes confused

"See you don't even know what day it is! It's a special day today! Its my FUCKING BIRTHDAY jinyoung!!"

"W-what?!"

"JUST GET OUT!! AND WE'RE OVER!!" I yelled at him before he could even slam the door shut. I can't believe that I just had a broke up on my birthday. My birthday was suppose to be happy! Not full of sobbing,memories,crying,thoughts,sadness. I regretted loving jinyoung.HES SUCH A MONSTER! HES SUCH A COWARD!.

Aww mark its gonna be ok I'm here hehe so that was chapter. 7!
Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day!😘💕