CHAPTER 11:"DOUBLE DATE?"

(A/n)so I'm back!.. I'm so sorry for not updating!! Hope you understand! and here's another chapter.. hope you enjoy!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

markson and namjin really did have a foursome. Both jin and mark were so sore of course. Jin and mark were facing the opposite sides there backs colliding. Both of them were being hugged by there "oh so loving bfs".

"Hey jin!... are you awake?" Mark whisper-yelled.

"Uhuh.."jin whispered back.

"I feel so sore..." Mark whined.

"*sigh*.. Don't worry you'll get used to it."

"W-what??" Mark said as his cheeks were already reddening.(is there any word that is reddening?)

"Oh come on mark.. do you think that now your together you won't have sex??".

*...silence...*

"See?.. now come on lets go to the bathroom and bathe I feel so sticky and sore too u'know.." jin said sitting up and he quickly laid down again..

"What's wrong?" Mark said.

"I just said.. I feel sore too U'KNOW"

"Haha.. come on just ignore it. I thought that you were 'used' to this since you and namjoon are already together for 2 years. " mark smirked.

"I knooww..." now its jin's turn to whine..

After their conversation they went to the bathroom to clean themselves a bit struggling but they helped each other out. (Don't think of something else k? Their both bottoms.)

Then they went out to see a Jackson and a namjoon firmly worn with some casual clothes that they looked so damn hot that the both of them almost got a boner.

"Hey.. babies!" Jackson said waving at them.. "get dressed already were going somewhere.. come on!" Namjoon said.

"H-how did you two got dressed so fast??" Mark asked confused.

"It doesn't matter.. come on now get dressed! Were having a DOUBLE DATE!"namjoon yelled excitedly.

"What!" Both guys said in unison.

"Why don't you like the idea?"

"We-"..
"Of course we did!, right mark??" Mark was cut off by jin yelling excitedly.

"Y-yeah we did.."

"Now get dressed!" Jackson commanded.

*after getting dressed*

"Hey jin do you think this is ok?" Mark said while showing his clothes to jin who was just looking at the mirror admiring himself.

"Yeh of course I think Jackson will like it, now come on their must be waiting for us outside now!" Jin said and taking Mark's hand then rushing down stairs.

When they got out namson were already in the car. They got into the car and went off.

*15 min. Later..*(that's too long hehe..)

After getting out of the car the boys were amazed by the place. They have never seen this beautiful place before.. and they were happy their boyfriends brought them here.

"Woooooww!!" Jin said amazed.

" when did you even planned this??" Mark asked curious.

"I don't even know to. Namjoon was the one who planned this.. he just woke me up a while ago then made me dress.." Jackson said chuckling..

"Hmm.. I planned this cause I knew that you two will be together after that night so.." namjoon said.

"Oh.."Mark said blushing a little.

"Come on lets eat!"

Both Jackson and namjoon took the chairs and pulled it for their bfs..

"You don't really have to do that.." mark said blusbing.. again

"Hm.. I am gentleman right??"

"Haha.. uhuh you are"

As they ate their food, they didn't know that someone is watching from afar. Getting angry second by second.

"Hmm tis pood is show good joonie!" Jin said stuffing more of the food in his mouth.

"I know.. that's why I took you guys here.." nj. Said.

"Hmm.. Jackson??" Mark said.

"Hmm?? What is it babe?"Jackson said making him blush.

"I just have to go to the restroom.. ok?"

"Ok.."

Jinyoung.. was there whole the time eating with his filthy slut.. when he heard that mark is going to the restroom, he quickly stood up and went on Mark's way.

When mark finally saw him, he was shocked. But at the same time mad. He thought that jinyoung was here to follow them and ruin there date..

"Having a double date huh??" Jinyoung said while smirking.

"What are you doing here?! And why do you even care?".. mark yelled (a bit)

"I was just asking if your having a double date.. no need to yell.." jinyoung said.

"So what if we're having a double date? It's more fun than being a 'two timer'.."

Then jinyoung was burned..
(Idk what I'm writing rn..)

Haha I don't know what I'm gonna write next

Haha I don't know what I'm gonna write next.. but I know that this will end soon.. (if I update daily).. so I'm so sorry again for not updating cause like I'm still really busy at school but don't worry.. I'm gonna have my week free for tomorrow.. and because my mom took my precious phone away from me but I'm still clever enough to find it.. and because I'm still crying about my kpop pics that my mom threw away.. so that's it.. oh and also tnx so much for 500+ READS! I didn't even noticed it.. that's all!! Oh and sorry for my lazy ass.. thank you if your reading this! And..

HAVE A NICE DAY!❤😘💕