CHAPTER 5 "DOUBT"

Mark's pov

I woke up with the sound of jinyoung talking on the phone.

"Of course doney, I will bring the monkey soon.. uh uh.. don't worry."
"I have you too"..

"Hooh" i yawn while walking slowly to jinyoung.

"Jinyoung?" I said still sleepy

"Markie why did you wake up so early?" He asked with a tiny bit of nervousness?

"Hmm.. I heard you talking to the phone.."and it woke me up" I said pouting.

"Uhh.. did you here our conversation?" He asked sweating.

"I didn't quite understand it, though"

Maybe his planning a surprise party for me I'm so excited my birthday's in two days maybe he is gonna surprise me.maybe he's gonna propose to me, since we're like one in a half year on a relationship. I squeal excitedly in the thought of that.

"Uh baby? Are you ok?" He said worriedly

"Uh yeah" I said blushing, cause my thoughts can't get out of my mind.

-

We were now eating breakfast that I made just a while ago and a question popped in my head, because of Curiousity and excitement that my thoughts are true I asked him the question.

"Babe, who are you talking to a while ago?" I said a little blushing.

"Oh, its nothing its just my coworker."

"Really?" I said raising my eyebrows a little.

" its not really important"

"Ok.." I said giving up

"Babe, I'm bored.. can we go out?" I said hopefully.

"Uhh.. I'm sorry babe I have work today." He said disappointing me. Hmm maybe his busy because his preparing for my birthday.. but I'm still sad. Ever since we come back together his busy again and we don't have time together to hangout or even take a date..

"Am I not important to you?" I said as tears were already falling from my eyes.

"Baby.. of course your important."

"We just get back together and your busy again.." I said as more tears were falling from my eyes.

"Hmm.. I'm sorry baby. But don't worry ill make it up to you next tome, ok?"He said before kissing me in the cheeks and walking out of the door..

I just stood there crying until I heard my phone rang. I quickly clicked the answer button as I saw Jackson's number that made me smile.

"J-jackson?"

"Hey mark.. are you crying?" He said having worry in his voice

"Uhh.. well, yeah but don't worry I just watched some sad k-drama so I can't help but cry.." I said lying to him.

"Are you free today?"

"Uh maybe?"

"What maybe?"pls say that your free I just want to hang out with you cause I found out that your having your birthday soon and I know you and your bf will be having sometime together so I wanted to have some time with you too, and yeah advanced happy birthday markie!"

"Aww.. ok Jackson I'll hang out with you and thank you!💕😊😄

"Ok, I'll pick you up in 5 min, bye!💕

"Ok bye!"

After 5 min Jackson arrived with his car.he went out and scurried out from his car and held my hand and lead me to his baby car-car.

Once the two of us are In the car I felt myself blushing. What is this feeling!?
Omg!!!...

"Uh.. jackson? Where are we going?"

"To the bitc- I mean beach!" He said excitedly. "Its ok with you right?" He added.

"Uh Uh.. don't worry I'm not gonna cry ok."

-

Once we were there Jackson got out of the car and went to the other side to open the other car door.

"Your such a gentleman huh."

"Of course I am" he said making me giggle a little

Before we can walk to the sandy part of the beach we heard a familiar voice calling for us. I turned my head to where the voice was coming from.

"Jinyoung?" I said surprised whys