CHAPTER 6:"THE PUNISHMENT"

(Warning there will be some shitty smut in this chapter)
A/n:you can skip it if you don't like the contents of this.

Mark's pov

I didn't expect him to be here I thought that he would be in his office working for the whole day. I panicked a bit cause I know he's angry.

"Mark!" He yelled

"J-jinyoung? Why are you here?"

"Are you cheating on me baby?!" He half yelled

"Jinyoung stop people are staring at us.." I said in shame

"I don't care answer me first!" He said while holding my wrist tightly.

"No,.. jinyoung I'm not cheating on you!.. we're just friends.."

"I don't believe you!!" He said tightening his grip on my wrist

"I'm telling the truth jinyoung!"

Then he pulled me harshly from Jackson and headed to his car. He opened the door and pushed me harshly inside before he can totally close the door I can still hear Jackson calling for my name but soon we were driving back to my house. My vision was blurred because of tears and it wouldn't stop falling.

"J-jinyoung.. babe.. I'm so sorry pls believe me I'm not cheating on you!.." I said as I cried more.

"You have disobeyed me baby and your gonna receive a punishment" he said making me shiver.

"But you didn't say anything about me having friends.. why are you gonna punish m-me?!"

"No complaints baby.." you made daddy mad and jealous and you got to have a punishment." He said calmly while smirking.

I was afraid I'm gonna lose my virginity today.. I'm scared on what he's gonna do to me.. I don't even know why is this gonna happen. It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm gonna have a punishment from my boyfriend. When we got home he quickly got out of the car and opened the car door and pulled me out harshly.

"J-jiny-" I was cut off by jinyoung lifting me and carrying me on his shoulders.

I yelped.

-

Third person's pov

Jinyoung carried a sobbing mark on his arms while going to their bedroom. He threw mark on the bed and quickly hovered above him.

Jinyoung started kissing mark hungrily on the lips, trying to put his tongue inside Mark's mouth. but mark shut his mouth so jinyoung bit his lower lip that made mark gasp a little  and jinyoung took the advantage to slide his tongue to his mouth exploring every inch of it tasting the mixture of their saliva made mark disgusted. As jinyoung pulled back both of them were looking for air but it didn't stop jinyoung to suck Mark's neck trying to find mark's sweet spot.
Mark didn't know this new feeling it was not a bad feeling but it was not good either but soon as jinyoung sucked that spot mark realized it was pleasure.

Mark moaned loudly as jinyoung was still sucking on it feeling his smirk while sucking on his sensitive spot.
Jinyoung pulled back and started to remove his clothes and he let mark sit and said.

"Strip"showing a wide smirk on his face.

"But j-jiny-"
"I said no complaints!" He said cutting me off.

Mark started to unbutton his shirt while blushing madly to his own actions and soon he was laying bare. All of his clothes thrown to every direction. And jinyoung was on top of him again kissing him again hungrily
But they were now naked feeling how jinyoung's hardened member touch Mark's thighs was another feeling for mark.

Then something hard was being pushed all the way to Mark's hole making him scream in pain. Jinyoung didn't even let him adjust to his size and he was already in an animalistic pace.

"Ple-asee slow down.." mark said while tears were falling down his cheeks.

"I.Said.No.Complaints.!" He said loudly in every thrust he does in Mark's hole.

In this part mark didn't feel any pleasure he just felt pure pain in his whole body. In by the time he was about to pass out he felt some warm liquid filling him up and the now softening dick sliding out of him. And everything went black for mark.

As for jinyoung he was still staring at mark who looked really fucked up and his hole that was clenching on nothing but air,and his cum still leaking out nonstop. after staring for a while he cleaned the both of them and  joined mark on the bed already having his slumber.

 after staring for a while he cleaned the both of them and  joined mark on the bed already having his slumber

I'm sorry it was terrible😥😢😩😭😫
But thanks for reading anyway!
❤Have a nice day!😘💕❤