CHAPTER 13:"MEETING MY PARENTS"

A|N:Soo.. Thank you guys for 700+ reads!! I really really appreciate it and I don't wanna cry about it cause theres no tears left to cry already.. And sorry for not always updating.. I have a project to finish right now but I wanted to update so.. And also this book will end soon.. Just 3 more chapters to go and it's done.. (SPOILER ALERT!:If your thinking that this will have a happy ending, WELL I'M SORRY BECAUSE IT WILL NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING) sorry about that.. Anyways (j)hope you enjoy this chapter.. I hope you will cause it's gonna be boring.

(OH AND ALSO REMEMBER JACKSON'S SICKNESS?? IT WILL BE SHOWN IN THIS CHAPTER. OK BYE)

JACKSON'S POV

I woke up feeling the familiar pain In my chest and my stomach. I quickly rushed to the bathroom to vomit. As always there were blood in it. I just sighed and walked weakly back to the couch mark and I were sleeping at. Not in just a minute I felt my eyes slowly closing as i was going back to Dreamland.

-
Again I woke up smelling the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. I shot my eyes open as more appetizing smells came inside my nostrils. I walked to the kitchen without making a single noise and saw the love of my life. He was humming a song that I'm a bit familiar of.  I slowly walked to him and backed hugged him. He gasped a bit then chuckled.

"Morning Jackson.." He said sweetly.

"Moning.." I mumbled on his neck.

He just chuckled again.

Mark's POV

After we finished eating breakfast we prepared ourselves and got ready to go to my parent's house since my mom told me to and who was I to decline? I miss them so much even though I'm a bit nervous of meeting my dad again for almost like 2 years.. I hope he already forgives me on staying with jinyoung.

I was interrupted by the sound of Jackson's voice from downstairs.

"Markie! Are you ready?!"

I realized that I was looking at myself on the mirror for 15 minutes now.

"Y-yeah! I'll be there in a minute" I yelled and grabbed my keys and phone. I won't be needing my wallet cause we'll be eating at my parent's house I mean mansion, right?

As I went down the stairs and locked my house I saw Jackson waiting for me in his car. He went outside and walked towards me as I held a confused look on my face.

"I'm just trying to be a gentleman for you" He said then opened the car door for me. I just chuckled lightly a hint of pink building up on my cheeks. Then he started driving. Towards the direction I gave him.

*20 minutes later*

THIRD PERSON'S POV

when they arrived at the mansion. They were welcomed by the maids politely. Mark didn't know why he's so nervous. He thought that he's nervous because he was going to meet his dad again but he's also nervous that he won't like Jackson. But he remembered what Jackson said and it made him chuckle.

He asked the maid where his parents were and the maid made them follow her to the dining room where there lies a very long and sturdy table decorated with plates and everything that is fancy.(sorry I'm bad at describing things)

Then mark saw his mom and quickly hugged her leaving a still amazed jackson.

"Mom!!"

"Mark honey!" The both shared a hug and let there tears slip from their eyes.

Their moment was interrupted by a deep husky voice that gave chills to Mark's body.

"Mark!"

Mark Slowly and nervously turned around and saw his father standing beside the dining table.

"D-dad.." Mark said as he hugged his father then looked at his feet. Feeling nervous about what's gonna happen next.

Mark was surprised on what happened next. His father was hugging him tightly and his saying words that mark didn't expect to hear as he was expecting the opposite of it.

"Mark my son. I have missed you. Don't ever leave like that again. Your mother and I was so sorry for letting you go with that bastard. I hope that your new boyfriend will be the exact opposite of jinyoung."

At this point mark was already sobbing on his father not believing that this was happening.

"D-dad.. Do you f-forgive m-me??" Mark looked at his father hopefully.

"I have forgiven you for a long time my son."

"T-thanks d-dad" He said as he hugged his father again.

Jackson and Mark's mom on the other hand were also shedding tears as the both hugged each other.

As mark and his father were done with their moment his dad questioned him on whos his new bf.

His mom already knew his name but she still wanted more information. If he's polite, gentleman, has manners and everything that she has on her list.

"My son, won't you introduce your new lover for us?" His dad said.

"Mom, dad this is Jackson. He's my new bf."

"Good afternoon ma'am, sir. Nice meeting you" Jackson said while bowing.

"You don't have to call me ma'am.. Just call me 'mom' and nice to meet you too."

"Me too. Call me 'dad'."

At this point Mark's parents knew that he was deserving for their son. They can see the difference from Jackson on jinyoung. Jinyoung never did showed them his Politeness and so they were very happy mark found the perfect lover for himself.

Thank you again for 700+ reads! I'm happy that this book will already end cause I haven't touched my other books since last month and I was disappointed on myself and I will be publishing my new book 'KILL SEOK JIN' after this book reaches the end

Thank you again for 700+ reads! I'm happy that this book will already end cause I haven't touched my other books since last month and I was disappointed on myself and I will be publishing my new book 'KILL SEOK JIN' after this book reaches the end.. Make sure to check on it. If your interested. That's all.
Have a nice day! ❤😘💕