CHAPTER 4:"BACK TOGETHER"

MARK'S POV

I was feeling so guilty that I thought differently in him. I didn't know that he was used.. I didn't even let him explain.

"I didn't know you were being used.."
"Why didn't you tell me earlier so he can't use you anymore". I said worried.

"Well, he was blackmailing me..
He said that if I tell you that he was using me he will tell you that I raped him.. and I didn't want us to be broken..it's because I love you so much mark." He said making my eyes teary again. But somethings not right..
I don't feel his emotion when he said that. But I just ignored it.

"Mark do you still love me?"

"Of course I do!" I confessed

"Then can we be together again?, pls..
Mark I promise I'm not gonna do it again.. pls.." he pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Aww, pls.. don't show me that. Ok ok we can be together again.. but pls don't break that promise." I said

"I will! Thank you MARKIE!" he said cheerfully before hugging me and kissing me passionately on the lips.

*TIME SKIP*

I was cooking dinner while humming a tone I just come up with, then I felt some warm arms hugging me from my back and felt his lips on my neck kissing it gently while hugging me tightly.

"Babe~~.. it tickles!!" I said giggling but he still doesn't stop.

"If you don't stop I'm not going to Finnish this food and we'll sleep with a hungry tummy.." "do you want that? I added.the I can feel him stopping his action and then looking at me.

"Of course not I've missed your food". "And I'm just being affectionate Markie I missed you a lot you know" he said hugging me again.

"Aww.. ok" I said smiling at him

After a few minutes  the food was done and jinyoung was waiting on the dinner table with a wide smile on his face. I smiled to him and placed the food gently on the table.

As he was about to get food I stopped him.. and he looks at me confused.

"Lets pray first." I said

"Oh right" he said after realizing.

"Lord thank you for this day that you gave us, thank you that jinyoung and I were back again I'm sorry for being dishonest in ourselves please guide us and thank you for the food that we will have. Amen" I said and looked to jinyoung who was staring at me for the whole time. I looked away hiding my blush that was forming on my cheeks.

"Hmm.. can we eat now? He said still looking at me

"Uhh... yeah, here" I said handing him the bowl of rice.

Before I can even put the spoon in my mouth my phone rang and an unknown number was shown on the screen. The number was familiar to me so I phone I clicked the answer button.

"Pls excuse me babe" I said while walking to the living room.

"Hello?"

"Is this mark?" A familiar voice said

"Jackson?! how did you get my number?" I said excitedly

"I have my ways, are you ok now?, is your ex bothering you?"

"Uhh,were ok now it was just a misunderstanding"

"So you guys are back again together? And who is he anyway?"

"Uh yeah, we are back again together and he is  park jinyoung why?"

"Nothing I'm just wondering,ok bye have a nice time with jinyoung"he said and suddenly hung up. That was weird what's up with him?

"Who was that?" Jinyoung said who suddenly appeared behind me startling me.

"Uh.. my friend, you know I just met him this morning.." I said smiling proudly

"You know, don't trust anyone so fast" he said making my smile fall down.

"Well, he's a really good guy and fun person to be with and I think I can trust him so don't worry.." I protested

"Hmm.. but still people now a days are hard to trust, just be careful." He said in an angry tone. I don't even know why he's angry or is he.

"Are you mad at me?..is it wrong to have new friends?" I said as tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"No baby I'm not mad at you.. I just don't want you to get hurt.." he said panicking and hugging me tightly.

"Ok.."

*TIME SKIP*

Jinyoung's POV

It is already 11:30 pm and we were still watching some movie on Netflix.
I didn't even notice mark was sleeping and his head was on my shoulder. To bad I already have a wife.

I carried him upstairs and laid him on the bed and put a blanket on him.

"Goodnight baby" I said softly and kissed his forehead. Your such a fool of loving me.

So this is chapter 4!Thank you for reading!Have a nice day!😘💕

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day!😘💕