CHAPTER 14:"H-HE'S SICK?!"

A/n: TNX you guys for 900+ reads! It may be not so much for you but I dearly appreciate it! I didn't even get to thank for the 800+ reads part but that's alright, right? Sorry for not updating we just finished our exam today and in still not free from the misery that school is giving me. But don't worry. I will definitely end this book shortly if I have some time. Soo I will finish this of course before Christmas! Pls check out my other books after I'm done with this shit. If I have finish this I will be publishing my other books that are stacked in my drafts.Tnx again hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Third person's POV

The family was happily eating their lunch in the very long sturdy fancy looking table that still smells new.(here I am again sorry for poor describing)

Jackson was still amazed by the mansion and the backstory of Mark's family. It was a bit sad but he was still happy that Mark's parents didn't reject their relationship because deep inside him his still very nervous at first. as the time went by very slowly. He knew about Mark's family and him more. He found out that he has 3 siblings. 2 older sisters and one younger brother. He also knew that Mark's older sister was lesbian and that his parents scolded her too but eventually they forgave her. That's when Mark's dad realized that how can he be so unfair to his son about being gay?.

(This is Mark's siblings by the way)

"Jackson, darling

"Jackson, darling. Please take care of mark and please don't hurt or leave him like jinyoung did." Mark's mom said.

"Of course I wouldn't mom." Jackson answered.

"I trust you Jackson. We trust you on this. Promise me you won't do anything that will harm our son."Mr. Tuan said sternly.

"I promise you dad, that I will protect and love mark more than my life. I will never hurt him nor leave him. Thank you for welcoming me to your family." Jackson said and bowed a little.

"Honey~ I'm so happy that you found such a well-mannered and polite lover for yourself to be loved." Mrs. Tuan said to his son.

"Well mom.. I'm not the one who exactly found him. His the one who found me." Mark said chuckling little.

"What do you mean?"his mom questions.

"When I caught jinyoung cheating on me and I was crying in the park he found me sobbing on the bench and we made a good conversation and became friends.."mark explained.

"Aww.. well Jackson. Your such a caring person. I love caring persons."

"Hmm.. of course I would care for mark mom. For the first time I saw him I knew he was the one for me.." Jackson said proudly.

As they were enjoying their food after their long conversation, Jackson suddenly bolted up his seat startling the others holding a confused face.

"M-mom.. where is the b-bathr-room?" Jackson said nervously worrying mark.

"Oh. Its right there pass the hall to the right. If you want mark can accom-"

"No its ok mom. I'll go by myself. You stay here mark. I'll be right back. Excuse me mom,dad" Jackson then rushed to the bathroom immediately leaning to the sink to puke all of the blood out. The extreme Pain in his stomach and chest were back again as he puked more and more blood staring at the red liquid ran down the drain, he realized that he haven't gone to his personal doctor and haven't take his medicine for a while now.

-

Mark was extremely worried about his Jackson. Walking slowly towards the bathroom just to witness his Jackson coughing up blood out his mouth.

Mark's eyes widen as worry slowly killed him.

"J-jackson.. w-what? A-are you ok?? W-what's happening? Why are you.b-blood??" Mark can't speak his words as he immediately rushed towards his lover who was slowly losing his consciousness.

"J-jackson!! Baby! What is h-happening to y-you?! Wake up!!" Mark yelled sobbing.

"M-mom,d-dad! Please! I need help! Pls call the ambulance!" Mark yelled as he held Jackson's unconscious body with blood smudged all over his face.

😭😭😭
I hate the fact that I make Jackson suffer in this book. But it also feels good that this book will already end.(I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!) omaygash! I think that the last chapter will be the next update and I'm so happy! I'm still thinking if I'm gonna do a sequel of this book or just leave it like this. But anyways! Tnx for reading!
Have a nice day!❤😘💕