"THE END"

Mark's POV
Today..is Jackson's funeral. I can't believe that he left me. Not even saying i love you too as his last words..

The sight of Jackson's dead body laying on the coffin right in front of me made me want to go with him.. I want to be with him.. but I don't want to leave my friends and family behind now that my parents and I are ok now. But I just can't stand it. Why now?? Why is it so unfair?! We were so happy now. Why did he had to leave?? Why?!!

"J-jackson.. please come b-back.. why did you leave me babe?? Are you not happy with me anymore??please come back!" I said crying my eyes out as I kneel down on the ground griping on the coffin where my Jackson is laying.

"Mark.. you can't bring back time.. don't worry were still here with you.. we won't leave you.."jin tried to comfort me, but I just can't. He doesn't know what I feel now because he still has namjoon..with him..but jackson..his not with me anymore..

"Mark.. you have to move on.. we got hurt to but its for the best". Namjoon then said. How can I fucking move on when i kept saying that I won't let go?!

Then mom and dad came towards me hugging me while kissing my wet cheeks.

"Mark my dear.. you have to let it go.. what will Jackson think if he sees you in this state? He will be hurt.. do you want that?"mom said making me cry even more.

"N-noo.."I muttered softly.

"Hmm.. honey I know that Jackson is watching you know.. so stop crying because it won't be healthy for you.. and for your baby.." {BOOM R U SURPRISED?!}

" thanks mom,dad,jin hyung,namjoon..". I said being emotional again. Rubbing my stomach as I still can't believe I was pregnant.. it was almost impossible but I think I was so lucky to have this child. Now I realized that even though my Jackson was gone a new life was coming and it was our child.

I thought as I was now sitting on the chair starring at the clouds. Then my eyes landed on a very familiar body smiling towards me.

"J-jackson?!" I muttered softly as tears fell from my eyes as a smile also formed on my lips.

"Don't worry mark.. I will be always by your and our child's side. I love you." I heard him say as he vanished slowly.

"Don't worry Jackson.. I will always remember how you loved me and I will always love you to."

Thank you very much for reading this till the end! Hope you liked this story!

Have a nice day!❤😘💕