EIGHTEEN

"Michael Grace", I muttered to myself as I hit the letters on the keyboard. I waited for the page to load. Google really is man's best friend. The only thing it managed to ruin was basic human privacy which in this case, was a good thing for me.

Drop shipping business tycoon. Michael Grace had achieved great success in the ownership of his drop shipping company, Grace Inc. Wade had sad it was more efficient to have a business cover for drug dealing and the money made from it and this was his father's.

I stared at the pictures of Michael Grace on the internet. It was said he had died in a car accident when he had died in a shootout and the company's shares has been distributed amongst board members.

There was nothing about Wade. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hey Stacy!", I said excitedly into the phone.

"Bella!", Stacy yelled.

"You seem happy", I giggled.

"I am, it's not so bad here, my aunt is getting better and I've been looking around", she said, "there are a lotta hot guys here!", she added in an ecstatic tone.

I laughed, "well I'm glad to know that"

"How about you? have you seen Wade again? what about Noah? does he know you're seeing you ex?", she asked all at once making me sigh.

"I'm not seeing my ex Stace"

"Right...", she said sarcastically.

I wondered if I should tell Stacy that Wade was staying at the apartment. I just didn't know how to explain his reason for staying and my reason for letting him stay. If I mentioned the gun shot then I would have to mention the police and if I mentioned the police, then I would have to mention the fact that Wade was the leader of the raiders.

I didn't want to break his trust but I was tired of lying to everyone.

"I haven't seen Wade", I said.

"Oh okay, but you and Noah are good yeah?", she asked.

"Yeah sure", I said nodding my head as if she could actually see me.

"That's great!", she said in a happy tone, "I have to go now, Linda says it's time for cleansing and honestly, I don't know what that is"

I chuckled, "Linda is a gypsy now?"

"Seems like it"

"I'm so sorry"

"Thank you!", she said, "bye Bells"

"Bye", I said as I dropped the phone and stared back at the laptop in front of me.

I wanted to know more about the raiders, and hopefully more about the new man Wade had become.

"The Raiders California", i whispered to nobody in particular as I typed. There wasn't a lot of information relating to the group but there were a few about drug dealing, fights with the police and there were rewards for whoever could provide information on them.

I just happened to have their leader sleeping in my guest room at the moment.

How convenient.

I shut the laptop and grabbed my phone before motioning to walk out of my room. If I needed answers, I had to ask Wade himself.

I knocked on the door to the guest room once and took a deep breath before it opened. Wade stood in front of me with a smile on his face.

"Oh, you're awake", I said softly.

"Good morning", he said softly, "sleep well?", he asked as he walked back into the room, leaving the door open.

"Yeah", I walked in after him.