//YoursOnlyTruly//

'For the longest time,All I Ever know is YOU..

You are the one I put up on my wish list every christmas..

The one i pray for to God to keep you safe when I'm not around..

YOU are all i ever known and all i ever wanted..'

Lisa found herself writing a poem for her love letter. It was drizzling lightly that night just like the first time she met her longtime crush who became her bestfriend over time. They've been bestfriends for three years now,and bestfriends was just not enough for Lisa anymore. She knew that the bet is high if she ever confess her love. What if she doesn't like her back and their friendship shattered? Lisa did think this through,and now she's willing to take that risk.

'That look in your eyes tells more stories than your words does

If you do feel the same way like i do for you..

With no hesitation,i want you to love me more than ever,and in return I'll love you more than you ever do..

Love
Yours Only Truly
LiLi~'

With that she shove the letter inside her bestie's room from under the little space beneath the door and knocked on it.

"Nini? I just wanna say I'm really sorry ..sorry for being clingy to Rosie,but you know she's my friend too right? And I'm sorry for ruining movie night,it was supposed to be just us two but Jisoo wanted to crash in and..anyways they've gone home after you said you were sick..Nini are you listening?"

....

Not a word from Jennie.

"Look .. just read the letter okay? I'll be in the living room watching some movies if you ever changed your mind..ok then"

Lisa knew that Jennie needed some space for herself and she respect that. It was their movie night but Jisoo and Rose next door crashed in for it too. Jennie felt envious whenever Lisa leans onto Rosè,she could've sat with Lisa if only that chicken maniac Jisoo didn't pull her in for some cuddle. Even Lisa was jealous of that. It was then that they keep playing the push and pull game scretly but neither of them lasted that long. Jennie suddenly stood up saying that she's having tummy aches and she had to sleep. And so she left them.

Lisa on the other hand was ... Sad, envious,jealous..angry..she feels betrayed. She was on an emotion roller coaster. So the other two decided to call it a night and they left .

And so, Lisa found herself write a letter as an apology. But it turns out she's written a love letter instead.

Anxious she waited. The movie that was playing on the tv wasn't helping either. So,after sitting her ass down for a long ass half an hour,she decided to go check on her Nini again.

*Knock knock knock*

"Umm...Nini? You still there?"

...

"Fine! You're gonna play stubborn aren't ya? Two can play this.. I'm coming in whether you like it or not!"

Lisa barged in quite mad..but found herself softened at the sight of her beloved Nini hugging her teddy and crying lightly.

"Hey.. why are you crying?"

Lisa hugged jennie and rubbed circles round her back.

"I'm sorry Lis.. i was a jerk for acting that way .. i- i know Cheng and you are just friends but still-" jennie cried through her little apology.

"Shhh.. i know i know,it's okay..now stop crying. Nini should never cry because Lili loves seeing her smile okay?"

"Okay" jennie nodded like a good little girl and then they cuddled. Hoping to have a good night sleep again after reconciling. But... There were still questions left answered .

"Lili?" Jennie started..

"Remember that time when i had to go back to new zealand for a while?"

"Yuh huh.. i really missed you then,why?"

"Nothing much.. oh, remember that time we stood under a mistletoe one Christmas and then everyone suddenly started kissing?"

"Y-yeah.. why?"

"It felt like.. we were supposed to kiss there too..but then you got embarrassed and then dragged me out of the crowd"

"It was awkward to see everyone sucking each other's faces you can't argue with me on that Jennie Kim.."

"Sure...i read you letter by the way"

This time Jennie turned around facing Lisa looking into her big brown orbs .

"I don't wanna ruin our friendship Lis..but,i wanna be more than friends too and i don't know how we're gonna make that work"

A slight frown was visible on Jennie's face.

"Me too Jen,but it won't hurt to try right?"

"I guess so.."

Lisa suddenly sat up..pulling jennie up along with her. She held her small hands in her large ones..

"Jennie Manoban.. would you like to try to be my girlfriend then?"

A smug smile plastered the blonde's face and Jennie swore SHE DIDN'T ROLE HER EYES!

"Lisa Kim ..i would love to try "

Then suddenly Lisa pinned jennie down to her bed ..trapping her small frame.

She leaned in closer.. and closer their lips was only breath away.

"Wait .." jennie cut off Lisa before they could kiss. Then she turned around sideways.

"What now Nini?! I was thisssss close to -"

"I'm still mad about you being clingy to Chaeng"

Lisa abruptly turned Jennie around ,although Jennie struggled to let herself loose..Lisa tickled her and that was an open door for her ..

Lisa kissed jennie.

It wasn't like fireworks

They didn't found flowers falling around everywhere

No..they didn't hear any bells ringing too..

All they heard was the beats of their heart,all they knew was the taste of their lips.

All they felt was the home that they found in each other ..

And yet another three years passed after their dating thing.

Lisa found herself writing another letter ..

All I know was,I was the Lili to your Nini

All i know was we promised ourselves till the end

You had to leave though. ..

It was inevitable that heaven missed you so much that they had to take you away from me..

But till today i will say it again,though I've said it many times..

All i know was You loved me too and that is enough for me to carry on with a heavy heart..

Yours only truly
Love
Lili~

Then Lisa folded her letter into a paperplane.. threw it off as it soar aimlessly..

"I may sound crazy but ... I hope you read this" a sad smile painted her lips.

There Lisa found herself sitting beside her beloved's bed where she lays peacefully for forever..