[Nicotine]

Nicotine.. is a sort of chemical found in tobacco products that is exceptionally addictive once it gets to your nevrvous system..

Once you taste it,you crave for more.

"Lis..you really should quit smoking", Jennie said as she pull the already half smoked cigarette from Lisa's hand.

"It's not healthy and what would i do if you suddenly choke on the smoke and die? I can't imagine a life without you",she continued as she shift her position facing Lisa and her arms lazily hung on Lisa's shoulder.

The couple were stargazing at their favorite spot in the outskirts of town,away from all the buzzing dramas of the city. The view from there was rather breathtaking and weirdly calming despite it being isolated from any signs of life.
They decided to have takeouts as dinner and eat there ,and was currently seated at the hood of Lisa's black range rover.

"You know it's really addictive once you're caught in it's charms"

Lisa quoted defensively as she held Jennie by the waist. She had tried many times to quit but she never really could.

"What does it even taste like?"

Jennie asked with curious gleams in her eyes. Hands still around Lisa's neck.

Lisa said nothing but kissed Jennie so tenderly. Their lips danced with each other's to the unknown rhythm that only they knew.

Lisa withdrew followed by Jennie with reluctance and she groaned.

"Why'd you pull away ?"

She whined,still not satisfied with the little make up session.

"How was the kiss?" Lisa asked with a little smirk that curved the edge of her plump lips.

"It was sweet and i want more  ..sickeningly addictive"

Jennie replied.

"That's the same with cigarettes ,love.. they're addictive"

Lisa quipped with a smile and booped Jennie's nose with her finger which made Jennie wince with annoyance.

"But still that's no excuse to not quit it. And.."

She trailed off as she close the space between Lisa and her,wrapping her arms securely around Lisa's neck.

"I think i could smoke some more of your lips.. you're nicotine stained lips are much more addictive than those shitty sticks"

Then she locked their lips with much urgency and need. Jennie's stomach was full surely,but she couldn't ever be stuffed fully at heart for she wants more of Lisa's addictive lips.

She slightly pulled away gasping for air and stared into Lisa's glistening  eyes that tells stories of lust but mostly adoration for the person infront of her.

"What's wrong?"

Lisa asked with concern in her tone as to why Jennie was just staring at her with a loving smile.

"I don't think i can quit you too .."

Then she crashed their lips once more and only the stars and the moon were their witness for their affectionate moment.