//Still_In_Love_with_you//

Lisa's pov:

'It's been two years now , how have you been? For me it was a rough two years since the day we decided to go separate ways. But I'm learning to live with these shattered memories of us.

Have you..found somebody else? Me? I did.. she's everything to me. She is ..YOU when you used to be mine. But,truth be told i can't stop comparing her to you..and i know i should stop. So,i'm still learning to..'

Jennie's pov:

The rainy days over here in New zealand never fails to remind me of you..i still remember you told me to think of you at the first drop of rain. Have i ever crossed your mind time to time? Because you do..every single day still.. I'm really sorry that we had to end up so tragically. I've been trying  ..you know-to move on. I'm with someone else now. She's funny just like you..does stupid things for me just like you..but she's the sweetest and never fails to surprise me randomly... Just like you. I deeply hope..i get to move on wholeheartedly someday..

There comes a time in love where it has to end under inevitable circumstances. How could you probably forget all those memories you've built deep in your heart with your loved one? No one ever does forget them..they just learn to live with it.

"Hey..Kim Lisa, happy 8th monthsary babe..
.

.
No!you can't do this! You just can't take me away from her!
.
.
Lisa!
.

.
I don't love you anymore..i guess this is goodbye then..
.
.
Thank you for the past 8months "

A flash of little fragments of her past still haunts her every night. She calls these kinds of dreams as nightmares, bittersweet nightmares .

Lisa found herself woked up by the same nightmares with cold sweat. She never get to make her stay though... Her ex lover,her beloved Jennie Kim.

Charyoung was still asleep soundly beside her. They've been happily together for 2years now. Since the day Jennie left her,Lisa wasn't the same fluffy ball of sunshine anymore. She'd be found in all kinds of clubs and parties. Probably hooking up and ditching them by the morning..until she met Chaeyoung in one of those parties. The girl reminds Lisa  of Jennie so much that..maybe that's why she love her so.

"Lis... ?"

A sleepy voice startled Lisa who was sitting up thinking of her ex lover and her nightmare.

"Yes baby?.. Go to sleep now .. it's nothing I'm just thirsty okay?"

Lisa assured her fiancé who hummed an okay. And she got up downstairs to get herself some water and maybe light a cigarette or two. Her old habit back when she was still with Jennie. She'd smoke whenever something troubles her and.. Jennie?
Well she'd always tell how Lisa looks really cool when she smoke..but still Jennie would always make Lisa choose between her kiss and a cigarette..

Lisa? ..well Lisa would abruptly throw her newly lighted smoke away and choose Jennie's lips..where she finds her serenity..solace and an end to her reveries.

But now that Jennie's not with her anymore. A pack of cigarettes won't even compare to the serenity that Jennie's lips gave her.

She lighted one and puffed on it..

"Well you've done good getting me damaged after all these years Jennie Kim",Lisa lightly chuckled to her sorry self.

Lisa would never let Chaeyoung know about her ..still having Jennie's number on her phone..because she still loves her .But she put that thought behind and tuck it inside a very deep place in her heart where Jennie has always been.

She has to move on..

"Lis..?" A cute calming voice of her fiancé stopped Lisa from her entranced state. She quickly threw away the cigarette.

"Couldn't sleep? I was worried because you didn't came back", Chaeyoung said as she back hug Lisa.

"Yeah.. it's just some things okay?.. it's nothing" Lisa smiles and assured her concerned fiancé and kissed her forehead.

"What did i say about smoking?.. You clearly reek of smoke..Lis",her fiancé has been strict with Lisa about her bad habit of smoking . She often told her to stop,but never once did she MADE her to stop.... Unlike Jennie.

"I'm sorry my chipmunk baby ..promise this will be the last okay? Now let's go to sleep again" Lisa said as she swiftly carried her in bridal style startling her fiancé who was now laughing and throwing light punches to Lisa.

On the other side was a girl who couldn't sleep because of the thunders that were constantly roaring. It's been a rainy day for the past few weeks in New Zealand,and Jennie was being reminded of a certain blonde over and over again. Her fiancé was lightly snoring amongst all the noise of the rain and storm. Jennie didn't wanna wake her up because she's sure Jisoo was tired after all of the work she did today at the company .. couldn't help but be busy all the time when you're the CEO right?

Jennie let out a small yelp as another thunder strikes. On other nights Jisoo would hold her but these days she'd sleep away like a rock.

Jennie decided she'd get herself some cup of warm milk and headed down the kitchen ,careful not to wake the other up.

She'd always do this with Lisa... Getting a warm cup of milk whenever Jennie feels anxious of thunders on a rainy night.. and Lisa would always get Chocolate milk. They'd cuddle themselves up and talk about random stuffs. It's weird how they never get tired even at 3 in the morning..but Jennie always finds herself wake up in the bed peacefully in the morning . Lisa was always there   ... But now? Not anymore..but she's still there in her heart though .

"It should've been us Lili.. if only Mom and Dad didn't force me on this engagement..and i had no coice because they would still take me away .. I'm sorry a million times over"

Jennie said..as if Lisa would hear that..and a tear rolled down her fluffy cheeks,because right now? She don't think Lisa care anymore...

Everyday...they both wake lonely beds.. different cities. Woke up to Different lovers.

The closest they've been is whenever they think about each other. The closest they've been is when they look up at the same sky or coincidentally..when it rains,for jennie.. and for  Lisa  ..when she smokes. To hell with that,she'd never quit smoking . It was the closest thing she had of Jennie other than her shattered memories of her.

"It should've been us" they'd say as they fall asleep with thoughts of each other ..still ~

"What's the point of loving a different face ..when i still fall asleep to the thoughts of you?" Was the question they would always ask each other when they were together..

It still is..

BUt now,t hey just asked themselves this over and over again everynight