°Ch.4°

Jungkook Pov
That had to be her..... I could never forget those eyes and that smile. It had to be y/n It know it was her. "After the fansigning we went back to the meeting room across the hallway and sat down at the table. "Guys that was her!" I exclaimed while getting all excited. "Kook... How do you even if it was her?" Yoongi hyung questioned while cocking an eyebrow at me. "Hyung I just know". I looked around and my eyes stopped on one of the staff members who went up the the girl who accidentally walked into our room. "Excuse me?" I called out while heading towards her. "Oh yes Jungkook?" She questioned and I answered "Awhile ago the girl whi walked into our room accidentally. Do you by chance know who that is?"

"Oh we were just talking about her!" She said while taking out her phone and continuing to speak "Shes actually a model for ESteem and shes only 21" she said excitedly. While scrolling through her phone I then asked "do you by chance know her name??" She stopped scrolling and pressed on a photo showing it to me.

 While scrolling through her phone I then asked "do you by chance know her name??" She stopped scrolling and pressed on a photo showing it to me

35,890 likes | 1,891 comments
ESteem: finally announcing our youngest and newest model Lee y/n!
.
.
.

My heart started beating faster while I took her phone and stared at the picture. A smile unconciously appeared on my face and I couldnt believe it.... "Your actually here..." I said to myself while giving back her phone and thanking her. "Jungkook do you know her?" She asked confused. I nodded and replied "I went to middle school with her 10 years ago." She looked at me surprised before walking off to the rest of the staff members.

After finally finding out that y/n was back I couldnt contain my smile. Our manager walked in telling us that we had a photoshoot in a few days for an upcoming magazine. We would be having individual shots with the model we were assigned with then an interview with the magazine itself. We all nodded then went intonour van and back to our dorms.