°Ch.19°

Taehyung Pov
When we arrived at the dorm Namjoon opened the door surprised to see Y/n in my arms. "You didnt like knock her out right?" He questioned and I shook my head "We saw her at Hangang Park drinking way too much" He nodded as I took off my shoes and walked in. "Omg oppa! Your so funny!" I heard her voice which caused my ears to bleed. I walked in and saw Lisa cuddling Jungkook who then widened his eyes as he saw y/n in my arms. He pushed Lisa away and ran towards me "What happened?!" He asked worried and Yoongi coldly responded "She had to much to drink. Dont worry about it. Just go cuddle with that brat over there". Jungkook blankly stood there as I walked passed him with y/n in my arms. We went to my room and I laid her down on my extra bed. She suddenly groaned and leaned over the bed and started puking. Luckily there was a grabage can there to catch her puke. Namjoon ran in with a bowl of water with a towel along with a glass of water.

"Hyung can you get the first aid kit?" I asked and he nodded. I took the towel and soaked it in the bowl of water before wiping away her sweat and mouth. "Here Tae.. Why do you need the first aid kit anyways??" Jimin asked as he handed it to me. "Lock the door" I asked and he did what I said. I rolled up her sleeves and revealed her fresh cuts that were now bleeding heavily. Jimin stood there shaking "Has she been cutting??" He asking quietly and I nodded "Because of Jungkook.."

Jimin helped me clean her cuts and apply ointment along with new bandages. "Jimin do you have extra clothes?? I dont think y/n could fit in mine." He nodded and opened the door to reveal a very upset Jungkook. Jimin walked passed him heading towards his room while Jungkook walked into my room. His eyes widened once his eyes saw the bandages on her arm. "Hyung... What happened?" He asked and I decided to explain everything. He was left shocked and angry at himself since he was the cause of her cuts. "Hyung what should I do?!" He raised his voice "I dont know what you should do Kook. But this is your mess that you need to fix by yourself. Get rid of Lisa and tell y/n the truth. Stop hurting her". Once Jimin came back with some clothes I pushed Jungkook out of the room and closed the door.

Jungkook Pov
It was late at night and all I could think of what Y/n and how bad of a condition shes in. Namjoon and Jin hyung tried their best to get Lisa to leave but Lisa threatened us to tell her father that we abused her.... (Dumb hoe) They both gave up and we ended up letting her stay. "Oppa can I sleep with you in your room??" She asked as she pressed her chest against my arm. I scrunched up my face and yanked my arm away "You could sleep in my room. Ill go sleep on the couch." She looked at me in disbelief at how I rejected her. "Oppa your sleeping with me tonight!" She demanded but I glared at her causing her to flinch. "No I am not." She glared back and marched herself to my room. "Ugh thank goodness shes at least out of our presence" Jin hyung commented. Yoongi hyung chuckled and added "Hey Kook make sure she doesnt break shit in your room."

(Too late)

*Crash* We heard a loud breaking sounds coming from upstairs in my room. I hurried up there and swung the door open, Lisa was standing there while my room was a total mess. I looked at her feet and there were several photo frames that were all broken and the pictures were all torn. "Lisa what the hell!!" I yellex out as I gathered all the pictures and flipping them over. The ripped and colored on all of my pictures that I had with y/n... "Why is this stupid bitch in all your photo frames?!" She yelled as she made her way to my desk and reached out about to grab the recent photoshoot photo I had of y/n and I with the cherry blossoms.

I slapped her hand away and grabbed he photo from my desk. "What do you think your doing Lisa?! You dont have the rights to touch my shit!" She started to cry and I just rolled my eyes. "Because you only care for her! Not even me! I was there for you throughout your Japam tour. She wasnt!!" She then walked up to me snatching the photo from my hand. "Shes getting in the way of us being together.." Lisa mumbled as she then ripped the photo in front of my eyes. Tears brimmed my eyes threatening to fall, I closed my eyes and suddenly heard a loud sound. *SLAP* I opened my eyes and saw y/n standing in front of me. Lisa was on the ground holding her cheek while looking up at y/n with shock. "What the hell is your problem!! Why the fuck are you here?! Your a nuisance and your getting in the way of our relationship!" Lisa yelled ar y/n but she didnt respond. Y/n kneeled down and grabbed the torn photo of us and walked over to my desk doing something. After a few minutes of watching her she then turned to me and gave me a small smile that broke my heart before she turned and left my room leaving Lisa and I alone.

Y/n Pov
I looked down at my feet and saw a picture of Jungkook and I torn up. I kneeled down and slowly picked up the photo and made my way to his desk where I picked up a roll of tape and slowly started to put the photo back together. After seeing that I sort of fixed the photo I left it on his desk and turned towards Jungkook and gave him a small smile before exiting the room. Once I left the room I made my way down the hallway and saw Jin down the hallway looking at me with worried eyes. I ran into his arms and began to cry while gripping onto his shirt as tight as I can. "y/n why did you go in there?" he asked as he rubbed circles on my back, "I dont know, I just heard her yelling and I so I wanted to see what was happening.. I saw her yelling at Jungkook and I just didnt it." We broke the hug and he brought me over to his room and I sat on his bed. "Do you still love Jungkook?" Jin asked softly as he handed we a bottle of water. I nodded slowly but replied "I do, but I think his heart is already taken by that girl". Tears started flowing down my face once again and Jin sat beside me. "Y/n I need to explain something to you... I wanted you to hear it from Jungkook but seeing you hurt just hurts me as well" I looked up at him while he wiped away my tears and he then he started explaining.

"Y/n Lisa and Jungkook aren't dating..." I looked at him confused but he continued "Lisa is the daughter of of BigHits important staff members.... we were told that she was going to be with us during our Japan tour but we didnt expect her to be here.. But believe me their not dating and Jungkook doesnt like her, at all.. like not even 1%" I then responded "Is that why he never messaged or called me at all the past few months?" He nodded and I nodded as well. "I see... well he could've just told me.. instead of having me find out this way" He chuckled lightly and nodded "Yeah but seeing how this affected you made me worry" I nudged his shoulder lightly and smiled "Thank you Jin.... I think I will talk to Jungkook right now, sort everything out" He gave me a thumbs up while I left the room heading towards Jungkooks...

but I regretted making that decision....