°Ch.25°

Jungkook Pov
After her welcome home party ended and everyone went home. I was about to leave with the other members until Namjoon stopped me "Ani Kook, You stay here and help Y/n clean up". I looked at him confused at why he wanted me to stay but then nodded my head. "Let us know when you coming home" Jimin added before they all waved goodbye to me and left. 

I took off my shoes and turned on my heels walking back to her living room where I saw her cleaning up. I grabbed another garbage bag opening it up and started picking up some garbage in the kitchen. "Kook? Why are you still here?" she asked while walking up to me and grabbing to garbage bag from my hand. "I didnt want to leave all the cleaning to you, and plus you just got out of the hospital" I replied while grabbing the garbage bag from her. I continued to clean up, putting garbage in one bag and the bottles in another seperate bag. 

"Kook its alright now, I could clean the rest. You should go back to the dorm now. Its getting late already" Y/n said while sitting herself on the counter. "Ani, Its alright. The members said its fine if I come home late." She swung her legs back and forth "Are you sure?" she questioned while furrowing her eyebrows. "Yes, and plus I wanted to spend more time with you" I replied while looking at her and locking eyes. I could see her cheeks slowly turn bright pink as she smiled back at me. 

After cleaning up I put the garbage bags by her door and sat on the couch beside her. "You should go to sleep" I said while seeing her with her eyes closed. She shook her head and smiled "Nahh, Its alright. I want to spend as much time with you before you become busy wiht your schedule again" I kind of felt bad when she said that  because I knew I would be busy after today with BTS and such. "Lets watch a movie?" She suggested while getting up and turning on her t.v. "Iron Man!" I cheered while seeing it come up on the t.v. screen. She smiled and nodded as she walked to her room and coming out with a large blanket and pillows. She sat down beside me and threw the blanket over the both of us while handing me a pillow. I tossed the pillow to the ground earning a 'seriously' look from Y/n.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled in towards me "I want you as my pillow instead" My cheeks started heating up and I quickly put my face in the crook of her neck. I heard her giggle and saw her hand reach up and ruffle my head "Dont say such cheesy things if you just end up getting embarrassed in the end". "Shut it, I was trying to be cute" I replied, she turned her head towards me and I felt something soft press against my forehead. She pulled her head away and commented "Dont try to hard, just be yourself.... thats what I love about you". I smiled and nodded in response before we both turned our heads to the t.v. and watched the movie. 

Time skip~ morning 

Y/n Pov
I slowly opened my eyes as the sun from outside hit my face. I sat up and yawned while stretching my arms above my head. "mmm" I heard someone groan causing me to turn my head. The sudden shock turned into happiness, Jungkook was sitting on the couch sleeping whih made me remember that I fell asleep on his lap during the movie last night. I grabbed the pillow from the ground and put it on the couch before carefully laying Jungkook down so he was more comfortable. I took the blanket that I used and covered him with it, I then walked to my washroom and took a quick shower and changed into shorts and an oversized shirt which happens to be Jungkooks on the day that I was at their dorm. 

After changing I quietly made my way to the kitchen and pulled out some the ingredients that I needed to make breakfast. Since I wanted to make breakfast for Jungkook I wanted him to eat lots so I decided to make some pancakes, eggs and bacon. I fried the bacon and eggs while making pancaked on another pan. 

I laid out all the food on the table along with the plates and utensils. I took off my apron throwing it onto the counter before walking into the living room. Jungkook was still asleep but I decided to wake him up since it was 10:30 a.m. "Jungkook, wake up" I softly said but he didnt respond. "Kookie, can you wake up for me?? I made some breakfast" I said and he slowly sat up with his eyes still closed. "Did you just call me Kookie?" he asked with a raspy voice (Ugh... his sleepy raspy voice is so hot...) I thought as I felt my cheeks heat up. I reached out grabbing his hand as he stood up and followed me to the kitchen still half asleep. I sat him down in the chair while I sat beside him. 

He rubbed his eyes while pouting which I found adorable (Hes like a baby bunny who just woke up). Finally seeing him more awake I put some pancakes, eggs, and bacon onto his place while he slowly put it in his mouth and started chewing it. While his eyes were barely open he smiled widely "Good~" he commented as he started putting more food into his mouth.