°Ch.33°

Y/n Pov
"Are you sure I could stay over??" I questioned as Jin and Taehyung both grabbed my bags from the back of the car. "We said its fine right?? Just trust us" Jimin replied while he laughed. Taehyung opened the door to their dorm and we walked in, "Hey hyung your finally back.." We all heard a groggy voice coming from the couch in front of the t.v. The pale member sat up from the couch walking over towards us while rubbing his eyes. 

"Yoongi go to your room, you look like a mess right now while we have a guest over" Jin commented making Yoongi stop in his tracks and squint at us. We both locked eyes with each other and then his eyes grew wider by the second. "Y-Y/n your here? why?" He asked until he saw the bags that Jin and Jimin were carrying "Shes staying with us?" he then added receiving nods from everyone. "Well you would be sleeping in Taehyungs room since he has the extra bed, are you alright with that?" Yoongi asked while eyeing me. 

I nodded "I dont mind sharing a room with Taehyung" I said while looking at Taehyung who smiled at me. "Yah Jungkook stop pouting." Taehyung suddenly commented making me turn my head to the boy who was pouting and crossing his arms. "Whats up with you?" I asked Jungkook while cocking my eyebrow at him. "Nothing" He said coldly while turning away, before I could say anything Taehyung grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him. "Well since Jungkook is in a bad mood lets leave him". Taehyung said while looking at me and winking. 

Taehyung grabbed my bags from Jin and Jimin then started heading towards his room while I followed behind him. He pushed the door open with his foot and we both walked in, It wasnt messy but it was rather organized from what I remember the last time I was here. His room was very minimalist and simple which I really liked. His bed was on the left of the room while my bed was on the right.

 "You could move your clothes into my closet so we could share" Taehyung said as he put my bags on the bed. "Well get yourself some rest, Ill be right back im heading to the washroom" he added before stepping out of the room closing the door behind him. I was too lazy to change out of the clothes I were in so I just stayed in them. I placed my bags on the ground, taking off my mask I hopped into bed pulling the covers over me. 

(I wonder where Chanyeol is right now and if hes looking for me...) I thought to myself as my eyelids suddenly became heavy until sleep took over me. 

Jungkook Pov
"Where is Y/n?" I asked as I saw Taehyung coming out from the washroom in his pyjamas. "Shes in the room why?" he asked while walking up to me. I didnt answer his question, Taehyung stood in front of me tilting his head to the side to see my facial expression which obviously showed that I was jealous. "Are... you by chance jealous that Y/n is sleeping in my room???" He commented while smirking at me, I shook my head and crossed my arms looking away.

"Kook are you serious?! Y/n is sleeping in my room but its not like were sharing a bed" He said while laughing a little bit. "Go check on her if you want, Im going to go get a glass of water" he added before patting my shoulder and walking past me. When Taehyung disappeared from the hallway I turned to he bedroom door and slowly opened it. "Y/n??" I called out but didnt get a reply, I quietly walked in and scanned the room, my eyes then fell onto Y/n who was already fast asleep. 

A smile slowly appeared on my face as I saw her peaceful sleeping face.  I walked over to her and sat on the edge of her bed still staring down at her. (Shes so beautiful) I thought as I admired her beauty. I brought my hand up and caressed her face running  my thumb over the bruises that were still visible on her face. "Dont worry... I wont ever let him come near you" I mumbled as I suddenly felt anger come over me just thinking about what that Chanyeol guy did to her. 

"Okay Kook times up, stop sexually harassing her sleep. Go to your room and get some rest" Taehyung suddenly spoke form behind scaring me. "S-Sexually harassing?!? I was just touching her cheek" I defending while taking my hand away form her face. "okay whatever you say, just keep your hormones in check and dont do anything nasty" He commented while pushing me out of the room and closing his door. "HYUNG DONT DO ANYTHING TO HER! ILL PUNCH YOU!" I yelled from the other side of the door.