°Ch.22°

Time skip~ (1 week)

Jungkook Pov
Its been a week since her incident and she hasnt woke up yet. Everyday I would go visit her when I have the chance even if its for a few minutes. Today I was on my way to the hospital, I stopped by a local flower shop and bought a bouquet of smerlado flowers, then I continued walking to the hospital. I arrived and walked to her room number and opened the door slowly but was surprised to see someone there. "Hello" I greeted with a bow as I saw the figure turn around. "Jungkook is that you?" The males voice called out to me, I lifted my head and saw the males face "Im sorry, but do we know each other?". The male stood up and walked over towards me bringing me into a hug "Its me Donghae, Y/ns older brother". When realizing who he was I smiled and pulled him back into a hug. "How are you? its been so long" he said smiling at me. "Ive been good" He then wiggled his eyebrows at me an spoke "Your here to visit your girlfriend?" I frowned a little bit and sat down in a chair not responding. 

"Hey whats wrong?" He asked as he sat down beside me. "Its my fault shes in here hyung" I said causing him to look at me surprised. "What do you mean??" I sighed and brought my face to my hands "I hurt her...Its my fault shes in the hospital and in a coma". Donghae placed his hand on my shoulder "Tell me what happened?". I then told him everything that happened, from me leaving to Japan, Lisa getting involved, Me ignoring Y/n... up to when Lisa kissed me in front of Y/n" I looked up at Donghae trying to read his expression if he was angry or pissed off at me but I couldnt tell what he was thinking.. 

"Why would you put all the blame on yourself?" he then asked making me confused "What do you mean? it is my fault." He shook his head and smiled at me "Ani its not your fault Jungkook, You didnt know what to do. It as that girls fault.. Pizza or whatever her name was" "You mean Lisa hyung?" he rolled his eyes "Pizza, Lisa they both sound the same to me, But you cant put all the blame on yourself for what happened." I nodded and he continued to speak "But im happy to hear that you got rid of her... or else I would have done it myself" Donghae said while smirking at me. (Scary...) 

After talking to Donghae for a while I then decided to ask "Hyung... when do you think would be the right time to tell y/n everything and ask her out?" He brought his finger to his chin indicating that he was thinking. "Im not too sure about that Jungkook. But with everything that had happened I would say soon. Who knows what y/n would do next.." I nodded in agreement with what he said. "Anyways Jungkook I better get going now. Heres my number, message me once she wakes up. Im counting on you" He handed me a piece of paper with his number on it and left the room leaving me with Y/n.

Time skip~ (3 days)

After my visit at the hospital I got a call from Jimin hyung saying that I need to go back to BigHit because theres an important meeting. I arrived back at BigHit and met up with Jimin in the lobby before we both walked to the meeting room where we saw the rest of the members, our manager, Lisa and her father. I already knew this was going to be about the video. I sat down in between Taehyung and Hoseok hyung and Pd-nim walked in. "Good evening everyone" he said as we all greeted him back. "Today were holding a meeting to discuss about the recent video of Lisa that was sent to us by Jin" I looked across the table and saw Lisa eye fucking me.. (ew..). "Jin would you like to explain everything that was happening in the video?" I looked over to Jin hyung as he looked at me and smiled before talking.

Jin Pov
I stood up and started explaining the video. "Pd-nim, in the video you could see Lisa slap Jungkook. The reason for that is our friend that day was admitted into the hospital and we were going to go see her but Lisa was trying to prevent Jungkook from going since he is the girls best friend... she said "That bitch isnt worth shit Jungkook! Shes probably not even famous! why downgrade to someone like her when you could have me?" I saw Pd-nim look towards her father Mr.Manoban who then looked at Lisa disappointed. Lisa glared at me and stood up fighting back "But Father, Pd-nim, She isnt famous! Wouldnt it make a bad impression on your company if reporters or even fans find out that BTS are sneaking and hanging around with someone non-famous?! who is just a commoner??!" 

Pd-nim looked towards all of us and asked "Is it true? Is your friend that you are talking about just a korean citizen? If so, this will cause problems for our company. Who knows what would happen to her if reporters find out." Taehyung stood up and bowed to Pd-nim then spoke "Ani Pd-nim. Our friend is very famous actually" "Her.. famous??? please stop joking around" Lisa scoffed. "Is she really??"  Pd-nim questioned as he cocked an eyebrow. We all nodded and he turned to Jungkook. "Jungkook-ssi Jin had said that she is your best friend... for how long and what does she do?" 

"Pd-nim she is my best friend, I have known her for 10 years... since middle school. And she is a model for ESteem" Pd-nim along with Lisa and her father looked at me surprised "She cant be a model for ESteem, thats one of the greatest modelling agencies!" Lisa argued but we all ignored her. I pulled up a picture on my phone and walked over to Pd-nim and Mr.Manoban showing him photos of y/n on the ESteem instagram page. "Shes Lee Y/n?!" Mr.Manoban exclaimed as he looked through more photos of her on my phone. He looked at Jungkook and he nodded in response to what he had asked. 

Pd-nim then turned to Lisa and spoke "Mr.Manoban I would like for you to come up with a punishment for your daughter. Not only did she use violence towards one of our boys but she had spoken badly about their friend. We shall discuss about this in my office" Mr.Manoban looked back at Lisa and glared at her making her scared. They walked out of the room but Lisa turned back and glared at all of us "You will be mine Jeon Jungkook..." she said then slammed the door behind her after walking out. "Jeez that girl is crazy for you Kook" Namjoon commented as we all laughed in agreement. "But im only crazy for Y/n" he replied making us all cringe. "ahh young love" Hoseok said before we heard Jungkooks phone go off. He put his phone up to his ear and his eyes widened "Arasseo, thank you so much! Ill be there right away" he hung up his phone and got out of his seat while running towards the door. "Where do you think your going?" Yoongi called out as he stopped at the door. "S-Shes awake!" was what Jungkook said before opening the door and running out.