°Ch.17°

Time skip~ (brought to you by your lazy author) 🙊🙊

Y/n Pov
Its been 2 weeks and this is my last day in Japan. Lately I have been depressed and have been barely eating.. The past weeks I tried to talk to Jungkook but he never replied. I asked Taehyung why and all he told me was that he was busy.. (Probablynwith other girls?) Anyways, Im currently in Sapporo for my last photoshoot session. The theme I had was Japanese history, Key helped me into a blue hakama while tying my hair with a torn blue cloth. "Y/n come here" the photographer called out to me. I made my way to him and he softly asked "Kwenchana?? The last few days you seemed down.." I slowly nodded my head "im fine... Just not myself today" the photographer nodded and told me to sit down on the grass. "I wont tell you what to do, This photoshoot is all up to you.
As I sat down on the grass I slowly lifted the fake katana across my body ans held it there while the wind hit my face. "That was amazing" The photographer commented as he showed me the photos.

I sighed while looking at the photo

I sighed while looking at the photo. "The picture is amazing as always" I commented and walked back to Heechul as he changed me out of my clothes and into red an white traditional clothes for the next location of our photoshoot. We had to walk to the next location since they said it was near. Once we arrived the photographer asked me to lay my body into the water and close my eyes.

I slowly laid myself down in the water as I felt my back on the rocks below me. The water almost covering my face, I brought my arms up one above my head and one near my face, then I closed my eyes.

"Alright y/n this wraps up everything

"Alright y/n this wraps up everything... Goodjob!" My manager announced and everyone cheered as Key helped me out of the water. "We go back to Korea in 6 hours. Lets go back to the hotel and pack everything." My manager then added as we all nodded. While walking to the car I felt light headed and had a huge headache. I got into the car and leaned my head against Kays shoulder "Y/n kwenchana? You dont look to well.." I nodded and responded "Im just a bit light headed. Im okay".

Once we arrived back at the hotel Key helped me to my room and left me alone so I could rest and pack my stuff. I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone amd saw that I havent recieved any notifications from Jungkook. I decided to call Taehyung and see if everything was alright before I head back to Korea later.