°Ch.56°

(2 hour earlier)

Jungkook Pov
"Yugyeom were you able to track down the license plate of the car?!" I asked impatiently while looking at the clock. "Jungkook just wait... its almost done" he replied but I groaned in frustration. "Its been 3 hours! ALMOST 4!!! What if something bad happened to Y/n alreaddy!" I exclaimed until I felt someones hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Yoongi hyung along with Donghae standing there quietly. "I understand how you feel Jungkook... Shes my sister and plus shes with that guy.... But all we could do right now is wait until they finish tracking the plate number" Donghae reassured me.

"DONE! ITS DONE!" Yugyeom suddenly yelled gaining everyones attention. "You got it?! WHERE IS SHE?!" Namjoon hyung yelled while stomping his way towards the laptop. "Shes about 1 hour away from where we are... seems like their at a school?"

"Lets go." Donghae hyung sternly said before walking out the front door with the car keys while we all followed after him except for Y/n manager and Mark who wasnt feeling well. We all got into our separate cars and drove off as quickly as possible to where Y/n was... (Come on... please be safe Y/n were on our way)

Present Time~

Y/n Pov
(Come on Y/n DO IT!!! DO IT NOWW!!) I mentally screamed in my head before finally pushing myself off the ledge. I closed my eyes bracing for the impact. My body finally made contact with the ground and I screamed in pain as my body felt as if everything just broke. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up seeing Chanyeol looking out of the window staring down at me with an angry expression before disappearing. (Fuck GET UP!!!!) I pushed myself up with my hands since their still tied up. I got up onto my feet and limped at quick as possible to wards the gate.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW!!!" I looked back and saw Chanyeol yelling at me from the 2nd floor window. I raised my hand up giving him the middle finger "FUCK YOU!" I yelled back before hurrying out of the gate seeking for cars passing by to get help. I kept on hurrying down the street calling out for help until I felt a great force from behind me push me onto the concrete floor below me. My face hit the ground scraping my face "I told you to come back right???" I heard a voice whisper and I already knew he caught me.

He flipped my body over making me lay on my back while he got on top of me. "You stupid pathetic bitch. I said I'll save the rest for later but I guess right now is the best time". I looked at him terrified of what he was about to do. He grabbed my head slamming it back onto the concrete making my vision blur from the painful impact.

"C-Chanyeol... p-please s-s-stop" I stuttered practically begging him. "You never listened to me before. I doubt your going to listen to me now. This is what you deserve for being a stupid whore" He whispered into my ear while he began to forcefully kiss me once again. I felt his hand begin to grope my breasts under my bra, I wanted to fight back but I couldnt... I didnt have the strength to do so. "S-STOP IT" I cried out but he shut me up by crashing his lips on mine while harshly biting down on my lip causing it to bleed.

He stopped groping me but then began to undue the buttons on my pants. I kicked my legs out trying my hardest to get him to stop but he basically ripped my pants off of my leaving me now only in my underwear and bra. I looked at him and he was eyeing me as if I was his prey that he was going to jump on and attack. "Fuck.. I cant take it anymore..." he mumbled as I saw him start to unbuckle his belt from his pants. (nononono....please no...) I began to cry until he slapped my face yelling at me to shut up.

With his belt now tossed off to the side with his pants now unzipped he gripped onto my thigh tightly before running his hand up to the hem on my underwear slowly beginning to slide his hand down. I closed my eyes tightly "STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!!" I began to shout. While waiting for him to hit me I suddenly felt the weight of his body disappear from on top of me...

(A/N: sorry for the super late update! I had the chapter written and ready but I just didnt have the time to publish it! I hope you enjoyed it though!!)