°Ch.29°

Y/n Pov
Fuck, its day 3 of my photo shoot here in Busan and its the couple concept that I have with Chanyeol. I was definitely not excited to see him again after our mini talk from yesterday with Key. I just cant look him in the eyes anymore, whenever I do I just remember all the bad memories I had with him in the past, I didnt want to go through that again NO THANK YOU. I finished getting ready and was now waiting. "Y/n sorry to keep you waiting" I heard his voice call out from in front of me. I looked up and saw Chanyeol wearing white semi formal clothing while I realized that my dress was sort of like a wedding dress to match with him.

I mentally face palmed at the idea of matching with the guy I hate the most. "Y/n is everything alright?" the photographer called out to me snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded and we then began our photo shoot. "Can you both just sit down on top of this wall and cross your feet? Were just going to take it form your knees and down for this shot" the photographer added. I sat myself down making sure the dress wouldnt get ruined while Chanyeol just sat down beside me. I sat down a bit further from him thinking it was alright until the photographer called out to us.

"Chanyeol-ssi can you please move a little closer to Y/n? You both are kind of far apart". I glanced over to Chanyeol and saw him slowly moving closer towards me. Once he was close enough I could feel his shoulder press up against mine. "Okay now just cross your feet and hold it".

We just awkwardly sat there without a single word being said. "So how have you been???" I suddenly heard Chanyeol ask while turning his head towards me. "Ive been good. How about you?" He nodded and smiled a little bit "Ive been good too... When did you become a model?"

"About a year before I moved back to Korea... how about you? Are you just a model or did you pursue your dreams of singing?". I didnt make eye contact I just kept my eyes on the ground or somewhere other than on Chanyeol. "Im surprised you remembered." He replied with a chuckle followed after before he continued "Yeah I was able to pursue my dream.. Im actually in a kpop group called EXO". "ahhh I see, must be fun" I responded while looking at the sky.

I felt a sudden warmth on my hand, I looked to my side and saw Chanyeol place his hand on top of mine. "It has been, But I havent been the same without you" he said while locking eyes with me. I took my hand away and jumped off of the wall once the photographer put his camera down. "Y/n what do you think?" the man said while showing me the photos he took.

"Their amazing as always" I commented with a sigh of relief that he did only take it from the knees down

"Their amazing as always" I commented with a sigh of relief that he did only take it from the knees down. I saw Chanyeol making his way towards us so I quickly turned away and walked back to Key.

"Oh no, you don look happy... what happened" Key said while changing me into my other outfit for the next shoot. "I cant believe he has the nerve to tell me he missed me while holding my hand... after everything that he did to me. That prick" I said coldly. "He did what?!?" Key whisper yelled into my ear while doing some finishing touches. "I asked him if being an idol is fun and he suddenly grabbed my hand and says 'its not the same without you' Like get the fuck out with that bullshit." I furrowed my eyebrows when Key then told me I had to go to the photographer for the next shot.

"This is the last shot for today. Y/n you just walk while Chanyeol you follow behind her" the photographer mentioned while running to his spot with his camera ready. I started to walk like I was told, It was quiet and I knew Chanyeol was following behind me since I could hear his footsteps from behind me. "Y/n do you hate me?" I heard his speak form behind me, I continued to walk but I replied "Hate is a strong word... I think dislike is more appropriate"

"Why?? havent you missed me after how many years?" he asked with confidence. "No.. I havent missed you one bit Chanyeol.. not after what you did to me" I said while putting my hands in my pocket. "What do you mean? Werent the times you spent with me fun and memorable?!" I said slightly raising his voice from behind me making sure I heard him.

"Fun?? Memorable?? All I remembered from that relationship was you always constantly ditching me for friends. Or how about that time when you cheated on me? or abused me? Are those times considered fun and memorable?" I retorted. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him. I locked eyes with him and saw his expression fall dark, scaring me a little. I saw his mouth open about to say something until my manager cut him off by calling us over to see the photo.

"It turned out great!" my manager said while clasping her hands together excitedly

"It turned out great!" my manager said while clasping her hands together excitedly. The photographer and my manager walked off to discuss about the concept for tomorrows photo shoot leaving me behind with Chanyeol. I was about to walk away until he had a firm grasp on my wrist hurting me.

"Chanyeol let go of me" I demanded but he shook his head. "No, Im not letting go of you. not again" he mumbled while tightening his grip on me. "Chanyeol let go of me now. I dont want to have anything to do with you" I said while trying to yank my arm away. He harshly grabbed my wrist tighter bringing me closer to him. "How can you not remember all the good times we had toogether?!" He asked with a serious tone.

I looked at him with disgust "Fun times.... what fun time did we have together Chanyeol?! All I remember are the time you would treat me like shit in front of your friends and family! THOSE ARENT FUN TIMES!" I yelled back while finally pulling my arm away. "I never treated you like shit! I treated you like how every boyfriend would treat their girlfriend. So dont say that". I scoffed at what he had just said and raised my voice louder.

"Like how every boyfriend would treat their girlfriend?!? Stop with all that bullshit Chanyeol, you know you treated me like shit you just dont want to admit to it. I caught you cheating that day with some slut.. I wanted to break things off with you but what did you do? YOU GOT ANGRY AND ABUSED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU AGA-"

Key Pov
When Y/ns manager and the photographer came back i was getting a big worried about Y/n being left with Chanyeol so I made my way there and overheard them both yelling at each other. While Y/n was yelling at Chanyeol I saw his hand slowly lift up. "YOU GOT ANGRY AND ABUSED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU AGA-" My eyes widened to what I had just witness....