°Ch.32°

Jin Pov
When Jungkook and I walked into her apartment there she was... Sitting on the couch with a mask on. "Why are you wearing a mask indoors?" I questioned while trying to analyze her face from behind the mask. Her eyes wavered a little bit as if she was trying to avoid the question. I then remembered what happened over her call with Taehyung a few hours earlier. "Did he hit you again..." I questioned with a hint a being pissed off. Jungkook looked at y/n then back to me "What do you mean?? Who hit her?? Who is 'he' ??" Jungkook asked confused. Y/n looked at me with worried eyes not wanting Jungkook to know what happened but she slowly nodded. I knitted my eyebrows together as I walked up to her grabbing her arm making her back face towards the others.

I reached up and took off her mask. My blood was boiling at what my eyes were looking at. I held her fave with both my hands turning her head slightly to get a better view. "Why did you let him do this to you.." I softly commented while she licked the dry blood on her lips. She didnt respond, she just stood there quietly as she looked to the ground as if she was ashamed at what had happened. I pulled her into a tight hug angry at that fact that no one was there to prevent it from happening. I loomed at Jungkook who was still confused at the situation. "You have to tell us what happened..." I asked while slowly turning her around to face the others. I could tell by her facial expression that she was scared for what Jungkook might say or do.

As she slowly turned around I could see Jungkooks expression go from confused to straight up pissed. He stomped his way over to y/n and fell down onto his knees in front of her. "Y/n look at me..." He demanded whiel y/n complied. She looked down at Jungkook with tears falling down her face, Jungkook caressed her cheek with his hand while wiping her tears with his thumb. 'Who did this to you.." He questioned while his eyes softened a little bit. "My ex...." She replied quietly only enough for Jungkook and I to hear. "Your ex?" Jungkook asked a little bit shocked. She nodded and spoke "His name is Chanyeol.... He was my partner for the photoshoot in Busan. We got into a fight and first he slapped me. When I got back to my hotel room he forced his way in and started to.... A-abuse and touch m-me".

I could see Jungkooks expression fall as y/n explained what happened and we could tell he wanted to kill this Chanyeol dude. "Where is he.." Jimin suddenly interrupted while his hands were in fists. "I-I dont know.." Y/n stuttered as she fiddled with her fingers. While tears flowed dowm her face Jungkook shook his head before slowly wrapping his arms around her and bringing her into his embrace. "Hajima.. Dont cry anymore, We will all be here to protect you. We wont let him lay his hands on you".

A smile slowly appeared on my fave once I heard Jungkook comforting her with his words. Jungkook was taking this situation well and wasnt getting out of hand. It was nice to see him acting this way... Maybe it was because it was for the girl he loves. I then had an idea of how we could watch over Y/n so tjat nothing happens to her. "I have an idea.. Y/n how about you stay with us at the dorm for awhile, So we could take care of you." I proposed. She looked at me shocked yet confused "Stay with you guys?? I-Im not too sure. I dont want to be a bother."  She replied shyly. "Ani, your never a bother. How about you stay with us until your physically and mentally better. Then you could leave whenever you want" Taehyung added followed by his rectangular smile. Y/n stayed quiet for a bit but she slowly nodded. "Arasseo... If its okay with all of you" she commented.

Chanyeol Pov
"That dumb bitch... I cant believe her friend disturbed us. Just when it was getting good" I mumbled to muself as I was continuing to ice my jaw whicj was now bruised. "Shut the fuck up Chanyeol. You ruined our one chance to get you on the cover of a famous magazine with the top model from ESteem." Manager-nim yelled as he hit the back of my head with his shoe. "Hows is it my fault!? Its her fault for starting it." I defended myself. My manager looked at me with hatred in his eyes "Her fault?! Your slapped her first, then you went into her hotel room and sexually harassed her?! ARE YOU STUPID?!"

I groaned while I sat back on my chair holding the ice pack. "I couldnt help it... Its just been how many years since I last saw her. I still love her..." Manager-nim shook his head "If you love her then you shouldnt have hit her leaving bruises all over her body and face."

"You just dont understand. When I saw her I just wanted to hold her in my arms again but when we started arguing I just got angry! Its like she doesnt care about me". Manager-nim laughed at what I had said "Well have you taken into consideration that maybe she doesnt care about you anymore??" I shook my head vigorously st that fact of her not caring for me. "No. Never. I know deep down that she still loves me. I will make her mine again.."