°Ch.60°

(2 weeks later~)

Taehyung Pov
"2 weeks already huh...." I spoke as I looked down at Y/n who was still sleeping. Yeah I know... Its been 2 weeks and still no signs of her waking up any time soon. "Kook we should go now... Pd-nim is going to arriving soon... we have to meet with him and explain everything" Jungkook didnt reply, he stood up from his seat and leaned down giving Y/n a kiss on her forehead "I'll be back dont worry... I wont leave you" He softly spoke before walking passed me and out of the room.

Jungkook has isolated himself from all of us lately. Everyday he would wake up early do his morning routine then leave the house to go to the hospital for Y/n... I understand how he feels. I mean we all understand how he feels. We all want Y/n to wake up soon, were all worried for her but now were all worried for Jungkook. 

Jungkook and I left the hospital and made our way back to Jinyoungs house where Namjoon hyung told us to meet him since he and Jin hyung picked up Pd-nim from the airport. Once we arrived at the house and parked the car we made our way into the house where we were greeted by Pd-nim who was sitting in the living room with the rest of the members along with JB and the others. 

"Finally your here... Sit down" Pd-nim spoke as he gestured us to sit. "So do you mind explaining to me what happened?" he spoke in a very worried tone. We all stayed quiet not wanting to say a word ... not knowing how to explain everything that had happened. I glanced around and then saw Donghae hyung stand up "As Y/ns brother I'll explain everything that happened." 

Time Skip~ (after explanation)

"I see.... but why didnt you contact me for help? I could have easily tracked down Chanyeol even if I was all the way in Seoul" Pd-nim explained as he leaned back into the couch relieved. " We were in a hurry... I just needed to find her" Jungkook suddenly spoke catching us by surprise. 

"I understand, well since were on the topic of Y/n.. how is she?" I looked back at Jungkook and his head dropped looking towards the ground. "No progress at the moment..." Yoongi hyung commented while resting his hand on Jungkooks shoulder attempting to comfort him. "Nothing so far huh?.... well patience is key boys. I believe Y/n will wake up soon." Pd-nim added while with a reassuring smile. Suddenly the phone rang... We all looked in the direction of Donghae hyung where he took out his phone wide eyed while looking down at his screen. 

"Hello?.... yes... really?! OKOK!" He then put his phone away and looked at us with wide eyes "Shes awake!" He said then we all smiled while looking at Jungkook. His eyes brightened and he looked more alive. We all then looked at Pd-nim and he smiled "I'll stay back and wait here with Jinyoung-ssi... you boys go visit her" 

(At hospital)

Jungkook Pov
We all rushed into the hospital and towards the room where she was, once we neared the room we all saw a few nurses and doctors some out of the room with questionable expressions. "Oh boys, you all got here quickly.. there are some things I wanted to tell you about miss Y/n.." The doctor was going to continue but I couldnt take it anymore. "Jungkook wai-"

I ignored what the doctor was going to say and rushed into the room, I saw her figure sitting up.. she was beautiful.. I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her bringing her into my embrace. I tightened my grip around her and kissed the top of her head. "Finally your awake... please dont scared me like that again" 

She suddenly placed her hand on my chest and pushed away slightly. She looked up and locked eyes with me. I studied her facial features.. Her eye was still slightly bruised along with the corner of her lip but she still managed to look out of this world. I leaned in about to kiss her until she pulled away, I looked at her confused until she spoke "Do I know you???" (What??? What is she talking about??)

Foot steps were heard and I looked back and saw everyone along with the doctor run in. "W-What happened..." I asked with tears brimming my eyes. "Jungkook...."

"Shes has amnesia.."

To be continued....

(A/N: This book has finally come to an end! But its not over! Im going to be starting a sequel for this book! Keep a look out for a little spoiler for Book 2! Called "Remember Me || Jungkook x Reader" )