°Ch.52°

Y/n Pov
"Where the hell are you taking me!?" I yelled out as Chanyeol pushed me into the back of his car before getting in with me. "Im taking you with me... what the fuck does it look like im doing?" he growled while demanding his driver to step on the gas. I looked out the window and saw JB rush out of the mall looking around for me. I quickly unlocked the car door and jumped out as the car was moving. "JB!!!" I yelled as I got his attention, I slowly picked myself up from the ground and tried to get away until someone grabbed a handful of my hair.   

I winced in pain as I glanced back and saw Chanyeol standing there with a fist full of my hair. "Where did you think you were going? huh baby girl?" he whispered into my ear. I looked in front of me and saw JB sprinting towards me before tackling Chanyeol falling on top of him. "Get the hell away from her!" JB yelled as he continued to punch the male under him. Chanyeol pushed JB off of him and suddenly pulled out a knife while forcefully grabbing my arm pulling me towards him while holding the knife up to my neck. 

"Im taking her and your not going to try and interfere...." Chanyeol spoke in a dark tone. JB looked at me with saddened eyes not knowing what he should do. "JB everything will be okay... alright?" I spoke while holding back my tears that were threatening to fall. "b-but Y/n.... I cant let him take you!" JB yelled out but I shook my head. Chanyeol laughed while slowly caressing the side of my face roughly "good job baby girl.... listen to your owner and nothing bad will happen." 

I shuttered at his touch and pushed him away but he held the knife closer to my throat. "Dont do that baby girl... i dont want to hurt you" Chanyeol tightly gripped onto my upper arm dragging me away, I looked back at JB giving him a reassuring smile before Chanyeol forcefully pushed me into the car before driving off.

JB Pov
Y/n looked back at me sending me a reassuring smile before that male forcefully shoved her into the car before getting in and driving off. But I was smart enough to take a photo of the license plate as they drove off before being out of my sight. 

"I cant believe he took her... who the fuck was he?!" I questioned while being srutrated at the fact that I could save her from the mysterious male. I quickly got i got my car and drove back home continuing to think (What did he want with y/n? Did she know him??? WHO THE HELL WAS THE TALL LANKY GUY?!)

I arrived back at my house and saw Y/ns manager rushing her way towards my car "Where is Y/n?!" she asked while looking inside my car hoping to see Y/n but she wasnt there. "Who took her JB!?! WHO TOOK HER?!" she yelled at me. "Noona I dont even know who the guy was! He was tall he kept on calling her 'baby girl' I tried to save her but he threatened to hurt her!" Once I told her what happened she then mumbled to herself.. "Shit.. Donghae was right... its Chanyeol" 

I looked at her confused "Chanyeol???" I questioned and she nodded "Thats Y/ns crazy posessive and abusive ex boyfriend..." she added making my eyes widen. "The last time she had an encounter with him was in Korea... and he attempted to rape her" I gasped hearing what had happened to Y/n back in Korea and I couldnt help but feel stupid. (I SHOULDVE TRIED HARDER TO SAVE HER!) "Since Chanyeol took her.... I cant help but think about the things he might try to do to her...." her manager spoke out while taking her phone out dialing a number. 

"Yes Donghae-ssi, Ne... You will be here tomorrow morning? Arasseo we will pick you up tomorrow adn we will get started" She then put her phone away before I questioned her "Noona who was that?" "Its was Y/ns older brother.. Y/n called them when Chanyeol found her.. their coming here to help us search for her... him along with Y/ns boyfriend and friends" I nodded before heading to my room plopping myself down on my bed. 

(Please be safe Y/n... dont do anything stupid. Be strong)