Hi, Welcome to Target

Michael's POV

"Hi, welcome to target" I smiled at the customers walking by me. I went to the rack and grabbed some CDs, placing them in random carts.
"Do you know where the microwaves are?" One gentleman asked. You'd think an employee would know that.
"Uhh no, I'm not really sure. There's some CDs down that way" I smirked to myself.
"So the microwaves would be down there?" He questioned.
"Sure" I smiled. I nodded my head and went down the next aisle. I spotted a tall, bald man with glasses who was picking through shirts. I made my way towards him but stopped when a younger girl with pink highlights stepped up to him. The pink stood out against her brunette hair and pale skin. As I got closer, I noticed a lip ring hugging her soft, pink bottom lip. Clear your head Mikey.
"Hello there" I smiled. "I'd uh like to recommend this cd to you" the man didn't even respond but just looked away. I turned to the girl. I looked down at her shirt and noticed it was an avenged sevenfold one.
"If you like them, you'll like this" I held my cd out for her to take. She looked up at the older man and he nodded.
"Not really my type of music" she said in a small voice. She tried smiling but it didn't touch her eyes.
"I promise you'll love it" I smiled. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and took the cd shyly.
"Thanks" she squeaked. I nodded and lingered a moment too long.
"Anything else?" The man snapped.
"Uh no sir. Have a nice day" I sighed.
"Come along Eliana" he grabbed her wrist and drug her away like a child. She gave me a sad smile before turning a corner. I scrambled off towards Luke who was watching the whole debacle.
"Who was that?" He asked.
"I think her name is Eliana, I'm assuming that was her dad" I shrugged.
"You get her number mate?" He smirked.
"I wish" I chuckled. "If it's meant to be, ill find her again". He slapped my back and told me to get back to work. I turned each corner hoping to see my pink striped beauty, but had no satisfaction. Her sad eyes still haunted my thoughts.