Concert

Eliana's POV

I quickly read the interview then went to his page.

-if you have black hair with pink stripes and I met you at target today, I wanna talk to you. I think your names Eliana-

I heard footsteps approaching so I put my phone away. He's looking for me. Holy crap! My parents sat at the table and waited for me to serve their food to them. I set everything they needed before them and stepped back. My mother tasted it first and didn't spit it out.

"Not bad, you're excused" she waved me off. I nodded and scurried off towards my room, but I brought a plate up with me. I searched 5sos on my laptop and found tickets to tonight's show. I found my wallet and took out my debit card, once again a secret. I paid for the tickets and tried to devise a plan to get there. I only have half an hour. I put some different clothes in my school bag and went to the kitchen.

"Excuse me?" I asked. My father looked up at me. "May I go to the library? I have a history project due and I need to do research for it."

"Be back in two hours" my mother sighed. I nodded and grabbed the car keys. "Oh no no, walk"

"Yes mother" I mumbled. I started out the door and started to jog. I only had about 5 minutes when I finally got there. It's a good thing I was on the track team for two years. I changed into my new outfit and found my seat. I was pretty far from the stage but it'd have to do. The concert started and my face lit up when I saw Michael. He looked like he was having so much fun. I felt someone tug on my shirt and I turned around. It was a security guard.

"Eliana?" He asked. I gulped and nodded. I wonder if my parents noticed where I had gone, maybe they followed me. "Come with me"

"Y-yes sir" I stuttered. He guided me through the crowd towards the front doors.