Show time

Michael's POV

I tuned my guitar and warmed up my voice before the concert. Ana was playing on Ashton's drums. She was actually pretty good.
"I used to take lessons. My mom thought I was at piano lessons but my instructors son played so he would help me out every now and then" she smiled.
"You're not too shabby" ash said.
"5 minutes!" Someone called.
"I'm gonna head to the bus" she sighed. "Have a good show"
"Thanks babe" I smiled. She kissed me quickly before leaving.
"You really like her, huh?" Luke asked.
"I wouldn't have done all of this for her if I didn't" I sighed.
"On in two!" The same voice called. We did a little huddle and pep talk thing before our show. I took a deep breath before running out on stage. Cheers erupted and I got that same magnificent feeling i get every time I'm on stage. I think this was our best show yet actually. We finished out with good girls, one of my favorites. I thought of Ana back on the bus and smiled. I couldn't wait to get back to her. We said our thanks and goodnight before heading backstage. We had a VIP meet and greet but I wasn't looking forward to it. I just want to get back to her. We waited in our dressing room while the guards fetched the VIP girls. Normally I'd love the attention I get from our female fans but not now.
"Hi Michael!" One girl shrieked.
"Hello," I nodded.
"You were so amazing out there" she purred into my ear.
"Thanks" I mumbled.
"Why don't we head back to your bus so we can have some alone time?" She winked.
"No thanks" I sighed.
"I can make you feel really good" she smirked.
"I'm not feeling well actually I'm gonna go" I snapped. I headed back to the bus without the guys but the girl didn't take the hint. She followed me up the steps onto the bus and when I turned around to tell her to leave, she jumped on me.