Choices

Eliana's POV

We stopped at a rest area so the guys could get some food. I told them I would stay behind and they could just get me something. I paced the length of the bus over and over again while debating in my head. I leaned my head against the door for a moment before opening it. I put my hood up and crossed the lot. I put a quarter in the pay phone and dialed my home number.
"Hello?" My mother answered. Thank god it's her and not my father.
"Mom?" I said in a whisper.
"Eliana? Is that you?" She asked. "Where in heavens name are you?"
"It's a long story but.... I want to come home..." I mumbled.
"Of course, we can come pick you up" she said.
"Ok um I'm kind of far away so maybe pick me up at....." I told her the time and place.
"We will see you then Eliana. You better be there" she snapped.
"I will" I sighed. "Bye"
"Good day" she hung up and I sat down on the curb. What have I done? I need to do this, for Michael. I need to make sure he's safe. I can't have him risking his career for me anymore. I trudged back to the bus and packed my bag. I still have tonight and tomorrow to be with him so I had to make it last. The guys got back to the bus short after my phone call and Michael handed me a burrito.
"Best they had" he sighed.
"It's perfect" I smiled. I finished it quickly and took him to our bunk. "Can we watch a movie?"
"Sure," he smiled. I snuggled next to him and he pulled up a movie on his laptop. It was 27 dresses, my favorite. Halfway through the movie, he caught me staring at him. "You're not even watching"
"Sorry" I chuckled. I kissed his cheek then turned back to the screen. I felt his stare on me. "Now who's not watching?"
"Well now you have me distracted" he laughed. He shut the laptop and put it away.
"It wasn't finished" I pouted. He kissed me sweetly and pulled me closer. "Ok I forgive you"
"Good" he chuckled. I reconnected our lips and tangled my fingers in his hair. I put as much passion into the kiss as possible. He flipped us so he was on top and I could feel the wanting in the kiss. I tugged at the hem of his shirt and he looked at me surprised. "You sure?" He asked finally breaking the kiss. Make the time last, I thought. I bit my lip and nodded. He smirked down and kissed me. Nothing's ever felt more right.