Please

Michael's POV

The car ride was long and would cost a pretty penny but I didn't care. Anything for my Ana. I kept getting texts from the guys but I didn't respond.

Ash- "you're really gonna choose her over us?!"

Cal- "bro, please come back! We need you for the shows!"

Luke- "do what you need to do but hurry back. Give ana my love"

I put my phone away when the car pulled up to her street at dawn. I paid the man and started to walk down the familiar street. I looked at the houses and recognized Ana's. I took a deep breath and walked up onto the porch. I rang the doorbell and waited. The door open and her father stepped out.

"I should have you arrested for kidnapping!" He snapped. The smell of alcohol nearly knocked me off the steps.

"I didn't kidnap her sir but I heard she was back home. I just wanted to check on her" I spoke with confidence.

"Sorry freak, she's not here" he smirked.

"Is she okay?" I asked. He looked back over his shoulder then sipped his beer. It's only 7 am and he's drunk as a skunk.

"She's.... Fine" he grinned, bearing his ugly, yellow teeth. "She's being well taken care of"

"May I see her?" I pleaded.

"She isn't here, boy!" He snapped. "Now get off of my property before I call the cops" he slammed the door in my face and I stood there, utterly defeated. I turned on my heel and trotted across the lawn. I sat down on the curb, holding my head in my hands.

"Pssst" I turned my head and looked around me. "Over here" a harsh whisper broke the silence of the sunrise. I looked to the house to the left of Ana's. a small, older woman was standing in the doorway. She waved me over and I went with haste. Maybe she can help.