Love birds

Michael's POV

I turned over in my sleep and heard someone chuckle. I opened up one eye and a smile formed on my lips. Ana was smiling at me, the biggest smile I've ever seen on her.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"Nothing" she giggled. I pulled her close and felt her bare skin on mine.
"Was I your..."
"First?" She asked. I nodded shyly. "Yeah you were"
"And was it..."
"Terrible? Yes it was" she smirked. I pouted and she kissed me quickly. "I'm kidding. It was wonderful"
"I'm glad" I smiled. "We should get dressed, it's like 2 pm"
"Is it?!" She shrieked. She slipped on my shirt and jumped from the bunk after checking to make sure no one was there. She got dressed in the bathroom and I waited my turn. She came out and gave me a shy smile. I chuckled and got ready for the day. I grabbed some food from the fridge and sat next to Luke. I noticed everyone was looking at me. Ana's face was crimson.
"Have a nice sleep?" Cal asked with a smirk.
"Uh... Yeah" I mumbled.
"You two should learn to be more quiet" ash sighed. Ana hid her face in her hands and I just laughed.
"You guys shouldn't eavesdrop." I chuckled.
"Oh we didn't even need to" Luke smirked.
"Ugh shut up" Ana said between her fingers. I got up and kissed her head.
"No need to be shy babe" I told her. She poked my stomach and laughed. The bus pulled up to the next venue finally.
"Sound check in 30 then the shows in 90. Ok?" Luke snapped his fingers.
"Yes boss" cal sighed.
"Wanna get some ice cream?" I asked Ana. She smiled and nodded. I took her hand and we started walking in the direction of the closest ice cream shop. I ordered for the both of us and brought it out to her. We sat outside and ate our ice cream in a comfortable silence.
"It's funny how things come full circle" she whispered. I wasn't sure if I was meant to hear it or not so I just dismissed it. I started taking pictures of her, much to her dismay. "Michael stop. I hate pictures"
"But you're so pretty" I smiled.
"Thanks but no pictures" she sighed.
"Just one of us together" I begged. She rolled her eyes and gave him. She got close and I kissed her cheek. I looked at the picture and her eyes were closer and her nose was crinkled. It was perfect. I set it as my background and held my hand out for her. "Sound check time"
"I'll.... wait in the bus" she mumbled. We got back to the venue and she pulled me towards her. Our lips connected in one of the most passionate and longing kisses I've ever had. I stumbled back once she pulled away.
"Woah" I exhaled. She gave me a small wave and went back on the bus. I couldn't feel my legs really and my head was spinning. I floated into sound check and gave a warm smile to my band mates. I'm gonna rock this show especially for Ana.