Dont stop

Eliana's POV

I played with my new hair while the guys got ready for their video. Michael came out and was dressed in a weird superhero outfit.
"Aww you're so cute" I giggled. "My hero"
"The name's wave... Mike-ro-wave" he struck a pose which made me laugh. The rest of the guys came out and were dressed similarly.
"Dr.Fluke to the rescue" Luke yelled. Calum pushed him over.
"Cal-pal will save you!" He roared.
"Smash!" Ashton screamed. I hadn't laughed that hard in a while.
"You guys look fantastic" I smiled.
"Not as good as you though" Michael chuckled. "Wanna come to set?"
"Sure" I nodded. We grabbed some things and headed down to the set. I always loved watching Michael play, he's so passionate. I watched as my superhero did his thing with his best friends. That must be amazing, to live your dream with the ones closest to you. I don't really have any dreams, my life has always been planned out for me. After high school I'm supposed to go into pre med, graduate into med school and marry Lee. I'll be a doctor in my thirties, 'happily' married and have kids later on. That's not what I wanted of course. I don't want to be a doctor or marry lee. I'm not sure what I want, especially now. I just want to be safe and be with Michael. I'm happy with that for now.