My place?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Man here is part two, this is gonna be a long story! I have already in mind other chapters and the plot

"Maybe" He says  panting a little
"Maybe we should stop"
The man went out long ago leaving the two of them in the bathroom stall.
Shoto nodded toward Midoriya and dressed himself, the same doing the other one.

"You know"
He said to Shoto

"You could have removed my pants before all of this" he said gesturing the mess they made
"Now I gotta walk around hoping no one would look at my crotch"
He says scratching his neck
Shoto laughed a bit ruffling The other's hair.

"My bad" he says opening the door of the stall
"You just were too hot" he whispered in the other ear making him blush and a little aroused.

"You know " he said going towards the sunk to wash his hands
"I'm still sensitive so please don't... just.."
He gestured vaguely.
Shoto nodded and while Midoriya was against the sink washing his hands he approached him indulging in touching his ass and pressing forward.

"You are not the only one still, how did you say? Sensible" he marked the last word letting his hand going down Midoriya's thigh.

"Please" he shivered feeling the friction between his crotch and the sink.

"Not again, not here"
Shoto removed himself and hugged him from behind.
He smirked in the direction of the mirror in front of them eyeing Midoriya's gaze.
"So, if it wasn't here... you would do it again?"

Midoriya eyed Shoto's arm and noticed different scratches

"Why... I've noticed this before but why do you have so many cuts?
However I thought I was just a one night stand, or am I something more Mr "I'm not the only one sensitive"?" He answered snuggling more into the embrace.
Shoto froze for a moment but then started caressing his hair.

"You know, I'm not a sunny guy, all hot and these are the marks of my past. I don't really like talking about them.
You could be more of a one night stand if you want. I would really like touching you again"
He said trailing his hand down the chest making him blush a little.

"I must admit sex with you was great, I mean not the most romantic place but we can work on it"
He laughed soon followed by Shoto.
This time the latter took his hand and pushed him outside the bathroom into the bar again.

"God I really want to change my pants"
He muttered.

Todoroki took him to the dance floor.
"Dance with me, would ya? I will cover you pants. No one is gonna look at you here"

Midoriya didn't really want to dance but Shoto seemed so excited he said yes.
And Shoto by dancing meant leaning against him flush.

"You are too close"
Midoriya pointed out  feeling the other's leg between his.

"I fell like I'm to far away from you"
He said slowly sliding down Midoriya's body and quickly going up again.
Midoriya moaned quietly into Shoto's ear.

"Please" he said

Shoto turned himself letting the other face his back and grinded his hips against his body, first slowly then quicker  feeling the other's bulge inside his pants.

"I wanna get out"
Midoriya panted taking his hand and going outside.
The air was chilly, he was actually cold, Shoto watched him with lustful eyes.

"My place?" He said circling him with his arms.

Midoriya was suddenly sad and while hugging him back letting him feel how excited he was he said:

"I have work Shoto"

"Mmh" Shoto mumbled while putting a hand against Midoriya's bulge.

"I have and appointment too tomorrow, therapist you know... but this... God Midoriya you drive me crazy. Please.."

His voice was so hot Midoriya admitted to himself, and between having an early appointment tomorrow how could he deny a hot guy pleading him?

"Not here, my place. I live right there" he said pointing to a large building near this bar.

Shoto nodded and started pulling Midoriya towards his place.
Once they arrived Midoriya opened the door revailing a neat apartment. Too large for one  man.

"Impressive house. Are you some sort of a therapist?" Shoto said eyeing all the books and pictures of Freud and Jung, all famous psychoanalyst.

"Oh yes!" He nodded happily.
Midoriya approached Shoto, feeling bold.

"You know which is my favourite theme in psychoanalysis?"

Shoto didn't know.

"Sexual theories"