Panic room

"He has a neurological problem that lead to the paralysis of his legs. This could be due to nerves or a more psychological reason as for strong stress or shock or fear.
We are still checking out the reason as to why he suffers paralysis of his two legs."

Shoto was talking to the doctor that has been taking care of him for the past week.
Izuku woke up two days after being hospitalized for a grave concussion.
But now he couldn't even stand on his own.
Shoto didn't know how to react to that news, izuku still didn't know as for he was sedated almost all the time and felt numb all over his body.

"But... will he be able to walk again?"
He asked unsure.
The doctor moved his head and breathed.
"We are not sure. Sir I don't want to lie to you, this isn't good."
He felt his cheeks humid, he was crying

"He... he must walk again! Please!"

"Sir please calm down, what are your relationship with Mr Midoriya?"
Shoto looked at him with perplexed eyes.
"I..." he muttered not knowing what to say
"I don't know" and looked down unable to continue.

"Well I need a relative of his to take care of him for time being. We still need to tell him, we will have a psychologist to handle this matter"

Shoto laughed bitterly
"How ironic"

"May I ask the reason?"
"He is one of the most famous psychologist."
He muttered bitterly, if it wasn't for his patient...
"Well even psychologists go to psychologist, he sure will know how to handle this situation"

"Are you sure doctor? He takes antidepressant, he has anxiety... are we really sure?"
He asked raising his voice only to be admonished by the doctor himself.

"We are never sure. Perfection does not belong to humans. As far as I can I will help this man. You may go see him, it seems you have some sort of relationship with him"

"I sure do. Fucking life"
He never swore, never. Not even when his mother burned him, when his father beat him up. He never swore nor cried but how come now it was so hard not to do?

He left the doctor and headed straight to Izuku's room where he saw him with some tubes attached to him right arm, some stitches on his lower lip and a black eye.

What a vision, he thought sarcastically. How can the mind be such a shit to his body, how nerves can be subjected to stress... How...

Izuku turned his head towards him and smiled, a little smile because of the bruise on his lip.

"Hey" He said with a weak voice, not his usual strong one but the one he already heard during one of his panic attacks.

"Hey you" Shoto answered sitting on the chair near his bed.

Izuku got near him more and looked at his face
"You have been crying" he stated matter of factly.

Shoto nodded letting his hair cover his eyes.

"I... izuku I am no psychologist and one will soon come. I don't know how to tell you this."

Meanwhile Izuku's mother entered the room.
"Izuku! My baby!" He shouted hugging him tightly
"I was so... God... I can't even explain"

Izuku was taken aback by her action, he Didn't expect nor wanted to see her right now.

"Mom please. I'm fine. Go home I'll call you"
Her mother nodded, she had work to attend too.
She turned toward Todoroki
"And you are...?"
Shoto froze unable to speak

"He is a friend of mine" he said to her mother and every words felt like an arrow straight to his heart.
"Well thank you then, take care of my son while I work!" She waved and went out.

Izuku looked at him and saw the pain in his eyes.
He raised one of his hand towards his face and caressed his cheek.
"You are no friend of mine" he said approaching him and gave him a light kiss on his lips.
Shoto felt soft lips on his and felt like he was going to cry again. Warm cries fell on his cheeks and izuku stood back.
"Why are you crying?"

Shoto pushed those cries away
"Izuku... can you feel... your legs?"
He said and watched izuku as he soon realised why's he felt so numb down there.

"I... isn't the medications they give me?"
He started to touch his legs feeling nothing.
"Shoto... my..."

"Its Not" Shoto answered and took Izuku's hand in his, preventing the boy from scratching them.

"What... what does that mean? I don't understand"

"Izuku, listen to me" he says cupping Izuku's face with his free hand

"You won't be able to walk for a while"

He said pressing their  forehead together

"I... I don't... I dont understand! I could walk before... I" he started breathing irregularly

"Izuku please calm down" he said hugging him more

"N.. no please I don't understand" his breath was ragged by now and he was more violent and strong he didn't let Shoto hug him.

"Izuku, please. You will be fine, I will stay with you"

"Sh... Shoto help me I can't breath" he said with his heartbeat raising.
The machine attached to him started beeping and Shoto couldn't do anything. Seeing him in this state was devastating.
Soon paramedics entered the room

"Sir please get out"

"Shoto!" Izuku cried unable to process what he was doing.
"Izuku I'm here" he said keeping his hand tight.
"Sir this is a strong panic attack, this could have strong consequences, get out" other people went near him and took him out.
He let go of izuku' s hand. And saw his watery eyes praying him not to go.

He was soon sedated.

---------- NOTE--------

Guys hi! I'm not feeling better but I don't feel worst too so that's good. Here is a short chapter, I will soon update more.