16 shots

A month has passed.

It was late at night and Izuku, who was now living in his own apartement, was dressing himself for going out.

He was dressed nicely, a fitting shirt, quite revealing of his well toned chest; tight jeans and some black shoes.
A jacket over it, a necklace with a golden charm attached to it.

He felt hot, he felt young again.

His phone rang and Izuku hummed while grabbing it.

Without even looking at the caller he answered.
"Shinsou! Is that you?" He sang.

"Izu, you ready? I'm down here"

"Almost! Let me open the door, you can come in"

He hunged up the phone and opened the door for Shinsou to come in.

He went inside Izuku's house, he was dressed oh so nicely, his hair made all the way back, a piercing in his lower lip.

"Well? You don't even kiss me?" Shinsou asked opening his arms.

"Yeah, yeah" Izuku smiled and went to kiss him, it was sweet, the cold of the piercing touching his lips.

"I could never get enough of you" he whispered onto his lips.

"Well..."

But Shinsou interrupted him.

"And now that you are only mine..."
He kissed Izuku again, showing how much he wanted him.
Izuku smiled and leaned back a little.

"We gotta go"
Shinsou whined
"Can't we stay here? I just want to cuddle" he said nuzzling into the croock of his neck like a cat.

"You know I would love to... but we wanted to go to that bar... it has cats and tomorrow I start working again and I won't be able to stay all this time with you."

Shinsou sighed, he loved cat but he loved Izuku more.

"Ok then, big boy. Let's go, but then I want to stay the night"

Izuku chuckled.
"Of course" he said and kissed his head.
Izuku closed the door and Shinsou hugged his hips, they walked like that, Izuku holding his crutch on the other hand, providing some stability.

They walked slowly, savouring the night: the lights were all on and people around them was chatting happily.
Izuku felt happy.
Izuku felt...
He felt....

Happy?

Shinsou smiled to him and kissed his neck
"What are you thinking?"
Izuku shrugged.
"It's nothing, really"

The other boy sighed, sometimes Izuku was in his own world and he didn't knew what to do.

"Its here!" Shinsou said with a bright smile on his face, eyes sparkling.

Izuku entered and a young girl approached him

"How can I help you, sir?"
"Well I called yesterday for a table"
"May you provide the name?"

Izuku nodded
"Midoriya, for two" he said gesturing towards Shinsou.
The lady tapped something onto the tablet she was holding, then nodded and proceed to take them to their table.

They sat themselves down and soon two cat started to walk towards them: Shinsou was smiling so bright.

A black cat walked over Shinsou's lap and then jumped onto his head, Izuku laughed and took a picture.
It was really cute, he put it as his lockscreen.

They ordered a cappuccino and some snacks, it wasn't bad but they really went there for the cats.

Shinsou smiled, again.