East Of Eden

《Don't overwork yourself Izuku, please...》 Shoto said while turning off his motorbike and removing his helmet.
He drove Izuku to work, he was heading to work himself too.

《I know Shoto》 he smiled and leaned forward.
《You are a vision on a motorbike》 he whispered and kissed him.

《I'll come around twelve alright?》
Izuku nodded, waved at him and went to work, crutch in his hand Izuku walked inside.

Shoto kept his helmet under his arms and waited for Izuku to enter the building where his studio was.
Once in he turned on the motorbike and decide to take a turn: he wanted to talk with Izuku's psychiatric to get a hold on his situation before going to work himself.

He knew the hospital was only a few blocks away so that would not be a real problem.
It's not that he didn't trust Izuku, at all but... he wanted to know exactly what he had.

The breeze against his helmet was cool, his motorbike swiftly moving through the traffic.
Shoto thought that he would need to buy two rings for themselves.
He smiled warmly at the thought.

He stopped in front of a grey building, this was the place: he was a bit early though. He had an appointment around nine o'clock, it was a quarter past eight.

He leaned on his motorbike waiting for the right time to enter the building.
His phone rung.

《Hello?》 Shoto asked.

《Listen, I don't know what to do with that costumer of us: how could you want a swimming pool inside your house?》 The man on the other line half shouted.

Shoto chuckled.

《Listen man, I will be there in one hour. Keep him talking. I will manage. A swimming pool is impossible, suggest a huge bathroom, elegant.
Warm colours.》

He could almost sense the other man nod.

《Thank God Boss. You always know what to do. How is it going with that boyfriend of yours? How was he called?》

《Izuku》 Shoto smiled to himself.
《And I think it's going pretty well.》

《Good》 the man says.
《What about you? Are you taking care of yourself?》

Shoto huffed.

《Yes, yeah. I will be there as soon as possible》

《That's not what I wanted to...》
Shoto hung the phone.

He run a hand through his hair and sighed.
He decided to send a quick text to Izuku.

- Have a good day. Don't stress too much xx

And smiled to himself like a fool in love as he was.

He checked the time: it was nine o'clock.
He left the helmet on the motorbike and entered the hospital: light-coloured walls greeted him, decoration stood at the top of the walls.
A lady, he thought she was 40 years old, greeted him.

《Good morning and welcome to the hospital. I'm Natalie, how may I help you?》 She asked politely smiling brightly at him.

Shoto approached her and smiled back.

《I'm here to see the psychiatric. I had an appointment around this time》

She nodded and tapped something onto her PC. Thank proceeded to make him sign a copy of paper.
《Well Mr. Todoroki, second floor on the left. You won't get lost, it's the first door》.

Shoto whispered a low thank you and went toward the elevator: he waited for it to arrive.

An old lady waved at him and waited with him for the elevator.
She smiled at him and so did Shoto politely.