Blood in the water

Two month passed by and Izuku's situation got better; he still could not walk properly but now he only had to use a crutch to walk. His left leg was doing fine, just some difficulties while climbing up the stairs but his right leg was giving him some more problems: it can support his weight, he can now stand on his own, but there still were some major difficulties in walking that explaining why he needed to use a crutch to support his right side.

Izuku still remembered the day they went to the doctor after a full month of physiotherapy: he was starting to feel his feet and could bend his legs little by little.

The doctor was pleased with such improvement.

"As suspected it was more of a psychological trauma." The doctor murmured reading his folder.

"However I suggest to not exaggerating. You are just getting better. Was I clear, Mr. Izuku?"

He nodded and smiled.

"Will certainly do, sir."

The doctor acknowledged him and proceeded to write down a list of exercises he would have to do at home.

He handed him the paper.

"These are some exercises you need to do at home. It would be better to have someone to help you."

"Ok then. I do have someone who could help me most of the times"

"It is settled then, we will see each other next month. Get well soon, Mr. Izuku"

"Thank you sir"

"Izu... hey babe"

A voice startled him from his thoughts. He woke up earlier and he was lost in thoughts while under the covers.

He looked down where the voice was coming and saw shoto's face looking up at him: his eyes still half closed and his hair a mess.

Shoto yawned.

"You woke up earlier," He murmured rubbing his eyes.

Izuku smiled at him and nodded.

"I did, how would you sleep?"

Shoto lifted himself up and pecked his lips.

"Good, like usual"

Izuku caressed his hair "That is good"

Their relationship was good over the past two months: Shoto started going to sessions with Izuku's substitute and was doing better. He sure had some other episodes but with Izuku's cure and attention, he was definitely getting better.

Izuku could say that he was ha... yeah he was hap... happy. Izuku was a happy man.

He sat on the verge of the bed and Shoto helped him up, he took the crutch and gave it to him.

"Thank you Shoto"

He smiled.

Shoto hugged him from behind, his bare chest touching Izuku's back.

"I'm so happy you can walk again," He said caressing his chest.

Izuku exhaled a breath he didn't knew he was holding

"I do not know if you can call this 'walking' however yeah, I mean, it is getting better," He murmured gesturing towards his right leg.

Shoto kissed his temple and went to the bathroom to wash himself. Shoto could now work every day like he used to, Izuku insisted, and had leave earlier then Izuku.