Izuku needs help!

"Well" Midoriya said backing off a little

"You know how this is wrong on so many levels" he said to Todoroki who was still panting.

Todoroki looked away with embarrassment in his eyes, he was panting still excited.

"I don't know how far you withstand with your father but I really need to get you a different therapist, do you understand?"

Todoroki looked at him with half lidded eyes but nodded.
"C... can't you finish this?"
He said pointing to his erection palming it a little with his free hand.
Izuku touched his lip feeling the pain that was still linging there and watched as Todoroki touched himself.

"I can't give you a blowjob, my lip really hurt, but you just called me dad, I don't think this would be a good move to do on you. It's better if you finish off yourself in my bathroom. I'm gonna give you my towel, feel free to use it"

Todoroki was flustered and a little bit disappointed but nodded and swiftly went to where Midoriya pointed.
He closed the bathrooms door while Midoriya exited the room and talked to a woman he presumed was the assistance.

"Mr Midoriya, are you all right?"
The assistance went towards him seeing him all wobbly on his feet.

"Just a headache, leave me be" he said dismissing her.

"Go home, your substitute will take care of the rest of your appointments"

Midoriya nodded

"I need to finish with my last patience, then you have to transfer him to my substitute"

"Something happened with Mr Todoroki?"

Midoriya watched her "You could say so"
She nodded and went straight to her desk to complete the papers.

Midoriya went back to his office and saw that the door was still closed, he worried a bit, it was way too long to jerk off.

"Todoroki are you all right?" He said closing his office's room.

No answers were heard

"I have a spare key, I'm gonna enter, please be all right" he half whispered the last part.

He opened the door and hunched over the toilet was Shoto with his eyes closed and his face all red.

"Please izuku" he pleaded trhoug his mouth

Midoriya huffed he knew this wasn't the right thing to do but seeing him on his four begging for him was enough to send his mind straight to hell.

"Come here shoto"
The boy got up with his erection and went towards izuku who kissed him hard on his lips.

"I can't use my mouth and I feel dizzy as hell but I can use my hand"
He said and lowered himself sitting on the bathroom pavement. He caressed Shoto's face and neck going lower while Shoto gave in to the touch.

"Please izuku"
Izuku nodded and brought his hand to Shoto's erection going up and down first slowly then quicker kissing him.

"How can you be so hot Shoto?" He asked

Shoto moaned at his lips sending shivers.
Izuku bite Shoto's lip making him moaning.
He moved his hand even quicker and just about a second later he came in his hand.

Shoto felt embarrassed for how quickly he came but then was pleased as Izuku kissed him gently.
"Thank you" he whispered

Izuku nodded and brought his clean hand to head.
"He sure did a number on you" Shoto said

"You know... yeah I'm"

He got up abruptly and cleaned his hand while Shoto dressed himself up.

"Izuku are you all right?"
Izuku couldn't quite hear him, he was suddenly pale and then he collapsed on the bathroom floor.

"Izuku?!" Shoto went forward to catch him and not let him fall.
He fainted.

Shoto got up and opened the bathroom, he was a mess with his hair all the way back, his bottom down shirt a little bit displaced.
He need to get him to the hospital

------- NOTES---------

I know this is short but it's what I have written before being recovered. As soon as I get better I will update this as writing is a form of freedom for me.
I'll get well soon!