Arc 1.1: A Shitty School Romance

A/N: I made some changes to the previous chapter, so ya'll have to read it again, sorry

June took eight years to learn Cooking and twenty years to learn painting, when he painted the last stroke on the canvas and put down the brush June appeared in the Soul Space. Feeling exhausted, June notified Lan of his arrival and told him he was going to take a long nap. Telling Lan not to wake him up, he covered himself with the duvet and instantly fell asleep.

After an unknown amount of time, Lan saw June start to move and groan. Opening his eyes, June stretched like a cat and turned to his side, getting comfortable once again.

"Lan" June called, his voice a little bit hoarse and deep.

[Yes host?] Lan said, as she moved to June's side in a heartbeat.

"How long have I been asleep?" June asked, stretching once more.

[Time is different inside your Soul Space host. In here its just as if time didn't exist, but if you count it as how it was in your world, I'd say about a week. You would wake up for a few minutes just to relieve yourself and then go back to sleep. Good thing you don't really need to eat in here if not then I would have had to wake you up much earlier] Lan said, making June smile. He didn't wake up because he was dead tired, both mentally and physically.

"Lan, can you give me the plot to the world that I'm going to be entering?" June said as he got up from his comfortable position on the bed. I'll be back my love, June thought as he caressed the bed affectionately.

[Sure, here you are] Lan said as a book appeared and fell on June's lap. [This book will gain a new plot every time you finish one, so you can just read them whenever you want to, host]

Grabbing the book that appeared out of nowhere, June opened it to the first page finding a really big paragraph in it.

Your first plot takes place in St William, a private college for the elite. Emma, the protagonist, had just transferred for her sophomore year. She had been "pressured" by her family to enter the school to get connections after they won the lottery and they found out about the university for children of the wealthy, but in reality Emma was the one that mixed up a brochure of the university in between her father's mail. She had learned of the school much earlier and wanted to attend but couldn't because of insufficient funds. Then as if god was helping her, her family won the lottery and she decided to attend but because she was a White Lotus to everyone, even her parents, she couldn't voice her decision to enter the school, so she designed the whole brochure thing. After entering school, Emma learned that she wasn't going to be accepted just because she had money as she was often bullied by Crystal Zhao, a girl from one of the oldest and richest households and her clique. To anyone going to the school, her family was a nouveau rich household that got a lucky break and Emma began to feel resentment about that. Half a year goes by before Emma "accidentally" meets the male lead, Noah Wilson. Emma had schemed her first meeting with Noah after learning of his family's mighty big wallet. Making herself appear as a meek and shy girl in his presence she began her hunt. Noah at first thought she was cowardly yet cute with her shy disposition, so he started to pay her more attention. Noah and Emma started seeing more of each other with accidental run-ins, which were designed by Emma and with time Noah started to fall for Emma because of her motherly actions and expressions. Not long after, Noah confessed, and they started dating. With Noah's help Emma's family situation stabilized and Noah found out about Emma's bullying and started helping her get rid of the ones hurting her, destroying the Zhao family in the process. After graduation Noah and Emma got engaged and years later they married and had children.