Arc 1.11: A Shitty School Romance

Kai looked up and locked gazes with Nikolai. "I do," he said.

"Ok," Nikolai said looking at Kai's clear eyes. He thought he would feel bad or go mad and want to go kill the trio, but he felt strangely calm as if it was supposed to happen like this.

"Do you love them?" Nikolai asked, feeling his heart squeeze in pain.

Hearing Nik's question, Kai sat there for what felt like eons. Did he love them?

What is love anyway?

Turning to look at Nikolai's eyes, Kai expected to see rage, hurt and even killing intent but he just saw love. Nik loved him. He truly loved him. Kai felt his eyes water at the thought. Was he cheating on Nik? Cause he damn felt like a cheater.

Nikolai loved him but here he was with mixed feelings for other guys.

Nikolai saw Kai's eyes tear up and he felt a tug at his heartstrings. No matter what Kai chose he will still be by his side. He loved him too much to let go.

Turning his head to look at him, Nikolai smiled at Kai lovingly. "No matter what you choose, I'll still stay with you," Nikolai said as he gave him a peck on his lips.

Kai couldn't help his sobs as he lunged at Nik, "I love you" Kai said between sobs, as he grabbed Nikolai's shirt and buried his head in his chest. I love him, with my heart and soul. Now and forever, Kai thought as he sobbed into Nik's chest.

Hugging Kai close to him, Nik couldn't help it as he raised Kai's face to his and kissed his luscious lips. Nik could taste the saltiness of Kai's tears as he and Kai kissed. At first, the kiss had started as an innocent and affectionate kiss full of their mutual love for one another, but it rapidly became heatedly lustful and full of desire as Nikolai and Kai became entangled into a moaning mess. Pushing Kai to lay down in the love seat, Nikolai licked Kai's tears, savoring the saltiness of them as he caressed every inch of Kai's body.

Feeling Nik's caressing hands touch the buds in his chest through the fabric, Kai felt an electric shock pass through his body as he moaned. Suddenly feeling the cool ac air caress his exposed chest, Kai looked up to see Nik grabbing into both sides of his now tattered button up shirt. Nikolai had pulled his button-up shirt apart, the buttons flying everywhere.

Leaning down, Nik licked Kai's pink nipples as he locked eyes with him. Kai moaned as Nik sucked on his right nipple as if he wanted his milk while his other nipple was being played by Nik's hand. Nik pulled and sucked both of Kai's now rose redbuds.

Moaning, Kai was pulled into Nikolai's lap where he felt Nikolai's not so little brother poke at his butt. Shamelessly moving his hips, Kai inwardly smiled at Nikolai's strained expression as he reached to Nikolai's jean's button and zipper only for Nikolai to grab his hands.

"Stop," Nik said with his deep and husky voice that was laced deep with desire as he tried to stop Kai's actions.

Whimpering, Kai lowered his head and stopped.

Seeing Kai's reaction, Nik sighed and caressed his cheek. "I'm sorry, it's just that it's not the right time," he said.

"Is it because of the others?" Kai asked, his voice so low Nik barely heard him. When he heard that question from Kai Nikolai froze. Is it because of the others? No, not really. He just didn't want their first time to be in a parlor in the Zhao residence.

Looking at the silent Nikolai, Kai felt his heart constrict. Getting up from his lap, Kai sat down in the chair to the far right from him, his hands in his lap.

Nikolai snapped out of his frozen state when he saw Kai sitting down into the chair. Opening his mouth, Nik was about to ask what was wrong when Kai interrupted him. "I need some time alone, please. I'll call you all when I sort out everything" Kai said as he waited for Nik to leave.