➵ 1 | start

➵ ➵ ➵ "it's all fun & games until feelings show up at the playground

➵ ➵ ➵
"it's all fun & games until
feelings show up at the playground."

__________

it was the middle of the year and for the 100th batch of geminus students, the air was filled with tension. to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the school, it was officially time for the geminus celebration.

for the previous batches, it was a day to be looked forward to, for the students of the 2 faculties :
the art and sport faculties,
who almost never saw one another except for during the 1 hour lunch break everyday, could bond, and come together.

however, unlike the previous batches of students who were always nice and accomodating to one another, the students of the 100th art and sport faculties were hostile towards one another, there was a wall of hate and tension dividing the two- and the celebration wasn't helping.

{ 100th GEMINUS CELEBRATION }
celebrating 100 years of nurturing talents!

[ theme : competition ]

students from both the art and sport faculties will be chosen to compete in both art-based and sport-based events.
the competitions will be among the respective batches.
each student can only compete in 1 event.
students can compete in the following :

- dance (art)
>girls' dance battle
>boy's dance battle

- singing (art)
>girls + boys sing-off

- basketball (sport)
>girls' matches
>boys' matches

- taekwondo (sport)
>girls' competition
>boys' competition

be sure to ask your teachers or instructors if you have any queries!

have fun and enjoy !

"what? that's not fair!"

"the dancers of the art faculty are professionally trained, of course they'll win."

"those in the sport faculty play basketball all the time! no fair!"

the hallways were buzzing with complaints for days without stop, until the day of the competitions finally came.

"soojin! goodluck! we know you'll win!"

"we're counting on you!"

"go soojin!"

"fighting!!!"

"thanks guys! i'll make all of you proud!"

kim soojin. the best female dancer of the 100th batch. she was known throughout the campus for her beauty,talent and bubbly personality, leaving her with many friends and supporters.

"hey soojin," she heard a familiar voice call out from behind. she quickly spun around, her long black hair following her.

"jeno!", a light blush appeared on soojin pale cheeks.
she had to admit, she had a small crush on the boy.

"he's talented, kind and handsome- who wouldn't?", she would think to herself.

"i just wanted to wish you goodluck!", the boy said while smiling shyly, blushing at the same time.
"that's so cute." , soojin couldn't help but think.

she wanted to carry on a conversation with jeno but once she looked down at her watch, she realised that she was going to be late!

"SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE, SORRY JENO I HAVE TO GO, SEE YOU LATER!", she shouted as she sped to the main dance studio where the competition was held, while roughly putting her hair up in a high ponytail.

the boy was left there dumbfounded for a second, before his eyes curved up into an eyesmile, and chuckled "oh, she's so cute."

at the dance studio

"I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!", soojin yelled in between pants as she burst into the dance studio, sweaty and out of breath.

snickers could be heard from the side of the studio, where the students of the sports faculty or 'sporties' as the art faculty liked to called them were.

but soojin merely brushed it off as she heard hearty laughs from the other side of the studio, where the students of the art faculty or 'artheads' as the 'sporties' liked to call them were.

the noise soon piped down in a matter of minutes when the head dance instructor, ms myoung, began to explain, "okay kids, the competition is about to start. how this'll work is that 2 students of each faculty will go up and improvise to a song, and after, the winner of each round will be chosen. the other pairs of students will compete and in the end, there'll be left with the final 2 students, who will compete for the top spot. the girls will compete first, then the boys. is that clear?"