➵6 | kakao ids

➵ ➵ ➵ "i'm scared to want you, but here i am wanting you anyway

➵ ➵ ➵
"i'm scared to want you, but here
i am wanting you anyway."

__________

as soojin and renjun walked along the brightly-lit hallway which lead to the art faculty dorms, which had lights on 24/7 (thankfully for soojin), soojin would sneak glances at renjun, taking in his features and having to admit that the boy was pretty good looking.

"i'm pretty fine, aren't i?", renjun jokingly flipped his imaginary long hair, when he noticed soojin was looking at him.

"h-huh?"

"you're staring." renjun said he smirked.

"n-no i wasn't, i-i don't know what you're talking about."
renjun chuckled at soojin's failed attempt at lying and before they knew it, they were right outside their destination.

"thanks for walking me all the way back here. it was nice meeting you, even though my screams probably hurt your eardrums..." soojin lowered her volume at the last part.

"well, since you've permanently destroyed my ears, do me a favor."

"what is it? iF IT INCLUDES MONEY THEN NO, WE DON'T HAVE TO BE FRIENDS ANYMORE."

"give me your kakao id."

once they had exchanged kakaotalk ids, soojin went inside her dorm, realising she had yet to check her phone. she quickly turned her phone on, to be flooded with notifications.

10 missed calls from 'sakura🌸💓'
12 missed calls from 'chaebitch😣😤❤️'

kakaotalk
50 messages from 'chaebitch😣😤❤️'
68 messages from 'sakura🌸💓'
150 messages from group 'shitheads👌🏻'
2 messages from 'birth-giver'
1 message from 'lee jeno🙂'

surprised at the last notification, soojin clicked on it to see ;
lee jeno🙂
: you did great today, congrats on your win :)

soojin had to fight the urge to scream in happiness for she knew that her 2 best friends had gone to sleep and didn't want to deal with a raging sleepy chaeyeon.

after soojin took a quick shower amd changed into her pikachu onezie, she got onto her bed and once her head hit the pillow, she entered a deep, peaceful slumber.

the next morning, soojin was rudely woken up by her loud alarm clock. after spitting derogatory terms at the poor alarm clock with her eyes still closed shut, she got up, and saw the time.

"9...? 30...? 9:30? WHAT?! HOLY MOLY MACCHIATOS I'M LATE!"

jumping out of bed, soojin raced to the bathroom. however, while she was hurriedly brushing her teeth, she realised that there wasn't school that day.

it was school tradition, that for 3 days after the geminus celebration, there would be no lessons and students could either go back home, or stay in the campus.

soojin sighed, thinking "well, i just freaked for nothing."

she continued brushing her teeth anyway, and got dressed in a comfortable, casual outfit- a beige hoodie paired with jeans. she knew she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep after her whole panic session earlier after all.

once she sat back down on her bed, and looked on her phone, she found messages from sakura and chaeyeon, with chaeyeon telling her that she'll be visiting her family back in hometown and sakura saying that she'll be at her cousin's place, who had migrated from japan to korea.

the information didn't surprise soojin at all. she knew that almost all the students had already planned to use this opportunity to spend time with their families at home, and she would have done the same. but since her parents were on a business trip in hawaii and her brother was studying overseas, she didn't see the point of going back home.

it wasn't like she minded though, laying in bed snacking while binging 'orange is the new black' on netflix didn't seem too bad to her.

while deep in thought, soojin was disrupted by the loud grumbling of her tummy.

"damn, i'm hungry."

( a/n : here's what soojin's outfit looks like :