03

A/N

Please don't be confused, this is Joy's part before the hospital (though I said I won't write A/N's anymore hayys...)

enjoy:)

***

Joy went to the hotel where her team are. When she arrived on the floor Seulgi and Irene walked to her.

"It's raining?" Irene unnie asked, Joy nod her head. Irene is the team leader.

"Go and change, the room number is 1010." Seulgi said to her.

Joy went to the room and saw that her suit and other devices and guns were on the bed. She immediately changed and went back to the two who is talking with someone over their ear piece, Joy can also hear what they are talking about.

Since she was finished surveying the sorrounding of the hotel, she already memorized the possible place where the sniper would be but they knew that they can't go there just like that. She already relayed the message to other team. Some who are on guard will be the one who will take the sniper, because they need them alive. Joy and her team are the ones who will protect the VIP.

Almost all of them are from special forces and they are asked to guard a foreigner ambassador who's negotiating with the President, why the hotel? because there are many people. They can deceive the sniper.

The talk went well but they stayed on guard till morning because it's where the foreign ambassador is staying. They only have to escort the VIP at the airport safely then their job is done that day.

They just arrived at the airport when gunfires broke out. Joy took her gun from her waist and went outside of the car door. She was  left with other guards while Irene and Seulgi drove the car to find another entrance.

There are three shooter and Joy shot one, she didn't knew there was a fourth shooter, she just noticed the person and shot him but she got shot first on her leg.

"Are you okay?" Asked one of the guard who's also in special forces. Joy nodded holding her knee, she was limping.

"Get it treated first, we'll it take from here. Good job." The guard said tapping her shoulder.

Joy grinned. "Thanks sir." She salute him then went inside to find Seulgi and Irene, she doesn't want to leave her team.

Seulgi and Irene ran to her. "How's your leg?"

"Bearable. The VIP?" She asked them.

"He's inside, don't worry. Let's go to the hospital." Irene said.

They went to the car and drove to the hospital. Even though she told them it was bearable, Joy knew that it wasn't and her team knew that. It's not the first time that she was shot and not the second one either, she lost count actually. If she was still the same Joy in the past, she'll be crying now. But she's not anymore.

When they arrived at the hospital she was made to sit down on the emergency bed so she don't have to walk.

She was busy struggling to ease the pain on her leg when she saw Sungjae not far from her, looking at her while standing still, shock written on his face. He's a doctor?

Joy looked away, she didn't want him to see her in that state. She looks like a mess. Funny how she can still think to look good in front of him when in fact, she doesn't care about what other people says about her.

There was already many people sorrounding her. A doctor and two nurses including Seulgi and Irene who is beside her.

She was sent to the emergency room so Seulgi and Irene can't go inside. It's not an emergency for her though, she can still last  for many hours with the pain.

Sungjae came inside and the doctor who was with Joy was about to leave but she stopped him by the hem of his white coat.

"You tend on me." She said to him not sparing a glance at Sungjae.

Sungjae frowned. He didn't like the way she looked at Hyunsik and even the way she held on his coat. What the hell is wrong with her? Does she hate him now?

Hyunsik glanced at Sungjae and back at the girl again. He was flattered actually that a hot girl like her would ask for him to tend on her but he felt like she's just trying to escape on Sungjae whom he noticed frozen on his feet earlier when he saw the girl. There's definitely something going on between them.

"I have a patient to check that's why this doctor will be the one who'll check on you." He said to her and left, what he said was a lie.

He wanted to talk to Irene actually because of the situation. He knew her because he's been at their base many times already. And it's not normal occurrence that someone will be sent in the E.R from a gunshot.

Sungjae and Joy stared at each other, not wanting to back out. Joy's leg is aching and she's already sweating but she didn't lower her eyes. She doesn't care if she stayed like that for many hours.

If Joy have no intention on getting treated by Sungjae, well he's also determined not to give her the privilege of getting another doctor that she wants.

The two nurses who were on the side were nervous because of the two. Sungjae told them not to do anything for now if the patient doesn't let him check on her so they just stood there while watching the doctor and patient have a stare fight.

"Do you want me to tear you pants for you? or you tear it?" Sungjae asked putting the scissor down on the bed. He doesn't mind if he's the one who'll cut the fabric of her pants because he was used to it but he knew that she isn't or so he thought.

Joy couldn't care less if a doctor cuts her pants but it's Sungjae, she was scared that he'll look at her differently if he knew she knows how to hold a gun, it's turn off to guys right?

Whatever, he doesn't like me anyway. What's the use of fussing over it?

Joy sighed. "You cut it." She said wanting him to think that she doesn't mind if he's going to check on her as if saying she doesn't like him anyway.

She already decided not to indulge herself on showing him that she still like him because the ending might not be happy.

It might be a sad ending

or

A tragic one