15

Joy smiled upon seeing Sungjae's text. She was only able to open her phone after a day of monitoring Rose and since they are in the place where her concert will be held, she was able to take a time off and buy a drink for herself.

Now that he texted her Joy can't help but recall the last time they were together, he was sexy and hot that even just thinking about his naked body already stir something inside her. It was her need for him.

Gosh, I'm turning to a wanton girl.

Because she's in her work she try not to think of him because she didn't want to cause trouble and look unprofessional but whenever she's given a time to rest, her mind immediately drift to him. She feel excited and giddy inside just thinking of him. She never thought that she wanted days to pass by that quickly.

She looked down on her phone and typed a reply.

Yook Sungjae <3

Come home soon
I miss you

I miss you too
sent✔

After texting Sungjae and calling her sister, she went back to her position which is to be with Rose who is inside her private room. It's only her second day working for her, she never thought that preparing for concerts take long. Her concert starts tomorrow and it'll last for three days, it'll be her last concert because she'll take a time off and go on vacation after her concert. Joy didn't thought that Rose will become a singer but she was never updated with things like that to begin with since she's always dispatched outside the country. That and her family keep her from thinking about anything else.

"Joy-ia, What do you think?" Rose showed her dress by turning in circle.

Joy gave her a thumbs up. "You look elegant." It was a long silver dress.

"Right? I suddenly remembered our prom night, your dress was kind of like this too, didn't it?"

Joy nodded after recalling her dress and the guy who took it off-- Joy shut up please.

Please don't let me think about him.

"You were really beautiful with that dress but you didn't even dance, I really want to punch that guy- what was his name again? S... Sungjae? Right, Sungjae. He's so dense. Say, do you still like him?"

Joy laughed at Rose's threat to Sungjae who's not even present.

She nodded. "We're dating now."

Rose eyes widen as if it's about to fall off from its socket. "Really? Waah, I can't believe this. You finally were able to seduce him."

"Yah! What are you saying?" Joy covered her mouth because her manager and two stylists were in there but they act like they are not listening to Joy and Rose's converstion.

Rose rolled her eyes. "Oh girl, You always seduce him whenever you got the chance back in high school."

Joy ran towards her and covered her mouth. She turned to the people around them and apologized for her friend's lack of decency.

Rose yanked her hand away gently. "Did he told you he loves you?"

Joy looked away, unable to answer. Rose sighed exasperatedly. "Gosh, Joy you're hopeless."

Joy turned her gaze back at her and smiled, a smile that tells her she doesn't regret anything. Love her or not, it doesn't matter to her, it may not be long, he may lose interest in her soon but she'll grab the chance and enjoy every fleeting moment she can spend with him.

"Just tell me if that guy hurt you, I'm really going to make him pay." Rose said showing her fist making Joy smile at her friend, Rose really didn't change.

"Thank you but I can take care of myself just take care of yourself." It feels great to have a friend who's watching your back, a friend you can always count on.

She can't be honest with him but to her friend she can because she's afraid to confront him, of what he really feel towards her.

"Actually I..." He won't know if she tell Rose because they won't see each other anyway.

Maybe she just wanted someone to tell or someone to sympathize her, either way, she has no intention of asking Sungjae herself.

***

Sungjae was just done with his rounds and was checking each patient's chart when So Hyun appeared beside him.

"Oppa, the director is calling for you."

"Really?" Sungjae didn't look up and continue what he's doing.

So Hyun went to his side and clasped Sungjae's free hand. "Let's eat together oppa."

Lately she became even bolder now with her advances, Sungjae want to tell her off but not infront of everybody, he didn't want to embarass her in front if their colleagues but he's busy to take a time off and reject her completely.

He could only take his hand away from hers.

"Of course."

So Hyun smiled widely. "Really?"

Sungjae finished checking the chart and put the pen in his breast pocket before looking at So Hyun, smiling he answered, "That is, if the invitation is extended to my girlfriend."

Sungjae left So Hyun standing and gaping at him with his answer. That should send her the message.

He doesn't want to eat out with a girl unless its Joy. Speaking of that woman, she haven't replied to his message yet except the last 'I miss you too', he's been sending her text messages in the fast few days but she's not responding or reading them. He's starting to get worried.

Sungjae walked towards the director's office but he have to cross the patient's lounge first where there is a huge television mounted on the wall.

"eoh? Isn't that Rose? wow, she's really pretty." A patient who seem to be a high schooler said.

Sungjae looked at the big screen and saw Rose, seems like the news was true, she did became a celebrity. It was a news that the popular solo artist was seen at the club exposing her disguise, it was chaotic but the artist seemed to manage to calm her fans down and gave them a fan service by singing her songs, there were netizens who said that the people in the club were lucky that they got a free concert, they also praised Rose for calming her fans down.

People seemed to understand Rose's disguise saying that she did it to have fun herself. After the news, a video clip was shown Rose's dancing on the dance floor before her disguise was blown up so Sungjae was about to continue on his way when his eyes squinted and looked at the television once again but the clip was gone now.

Did he just saw Joy dancing with Rose? But he know Joy's proportion and was certain it was her. She was dancing like there's no tomorrow and was even wearing revealing clothes of his distaste, jealousy surge through him.

What if guys looked at her? Damn it, She better not let guys get close to her or else those guys will really have it.

He went to the director's office with his head full of Joy and when he was dismissed, he already forgot what the director said.

That's how much the video clip affected him.