Special Chapter: When It's Over

"Is it weird?" Joy spun around in front of her sister who is casually eating her chips in her bedroom while observing her.

Yeri gave her a thumbs up while still munching her chips.

"yippeo."

"Really?" She stared at the full length mirror. She ran her hand on the dress.

She was worried what to wear since her hair is short that's why she borrowed her sister's hair pin that would go with the light purple dress. She just wore a doll shoes too instead of wearing a heels since she's not used to it anymore.

And just in time, they heard a honk of a car.

"That must be Sungjae-oppa unnie, hurry!"

"I know, I know. You don't have to tell me what to do." Joy smiled at her while taking her purse in a hurry.

"MOM I'M GOING!" Joy shouted by the door since her mother is in the kitchen.

"Say 'Hi' to Sungjae for me!" she heard her mother shout back.

"ne!"

Joy went out and practically ran towards Sungjae who immediately prepared himself to catch her.

"Why are in such a hurry? You'll ruin your image today." He said as soon as she's in his arms, he caressed her hair and pecked her forehead.

"What image?"

"A ladylike image. You look scary normally."

"yah!" She slapped his chest.

"Ya~ don't hit me, you know your punches really hurts me."

"Whatever, let's go Dr. Yook Sungjae-ssi." Joy let go of him and walked towards the passenger door.

Sungjae stood erect and gave her a salute. "Yes maam!" before walking towards her so he could open the door for her before going at the side of the car.

Joy can't help but laugh at his quirkiness.

She stared at him as he went inside the car, buckled his seatbelt and started the engine.

"It's getting harder to see you each passing day." Sungjae commented. "You keep on sleeping over at your parents' house whenever you're on leave."

"You know why already~"

"As if they don't know what we are up to-" Joy hit Sungjae on his arm before he could even finish what he was saying.

How can he be so perverted?

"Ah Why did you hit me?! I'm driving here miss, please spare me your punches." Sungjae said with his eyes on the road.

"Then don't say such embrassing things!" Joy almost went red.

"Don't fool me, I know you like it."

"Yah!" She blushed even harder.

"We're still getting married right?"

"What are you saying? It's just a month away, stupid"

"I know. Maybe I'm just nervous, that's all." Sungjae said not hiding his nervousness, like something will jeopardize their marriage or something.

Joy smiled thoughtfully at him. Only a month before their marriage, preparations are almost finished, only that...

"Why? Why do you have to leave? Of all times..." Sungjae said with frustration.

Joy is frustrated too but because she's in a special unit that's why she's much more needed.

Having not seeing each other for many days, the two decided to go on a special date which Sungjae arranged himself. One month, just only a month before she finally become hers then he can ravage her for all he wants, can't blame him, he's a man afterall but, she'll never know that.