Just Another Manic Tuesday

Why the fuck did he have to stop and chat with that stupid red haired guy?!

Now Bakugou was tired as all hell because he had been dumb enough to go out scoping the streets on a school night and then be kept up all night thinking about what they had talked about.

The asshole was completely unaffected by his threats, full of dumb ass smiles and stupid pointy teeth.

He seemed to think they were friends even though they had only had two fucking conversations. What a stupid ball of goddamn garbage sunshine.

"Katsuki, get to school." His mother called from downstairs.

"I fucking know mom." Bakugou growled.

"Don't give me that attitude. Grab some toast and get out of here."

"I know." Bakugou steamed. He grabbed his bag and stomped out of his room.

After swiping toast from the table, he exited the house and started his walk to school, his mind still flaming with thoughts about that dumb haired redhead.

"Kacchan, watch out!"

Oh great. This guy.

"I told you not to talk to me!" Bakugou yelled at Midoriya.

"Are you going to the dance this Friday?"

"No. Why would I go to a dumb dance."

"Oh. That's too bad. Tsyuyu still needs a date and-"

"I don't even KNOW her!" Bakugou growled.

"Yeah...but...she needs a date."

"I'm not going to the dance, Deku."

Midoriya thought for a moment, walking alongside Bakugou as he ate his dry toast.

"What if I pay you?"

"Please, you can't afford me."

"Oh...okay." The kid may have sounded like he had given up, but he definitely didn't look like he had.

When had he ever given up on ANYTHING, to be honest.

Bakugou finished his toast just as they entered the gates of the school.

"Don't follow me. We're not friends." He commanded.

Midoriya shrugged and wandered away.

"Look out!" A voice called out the exact second he finally had some alone time. Bakugou turned and caught the oncoming frisbee before it came into contact with his face.

"What the fuck, Richard?" Pikachu, Slug Girl, and Shark Teeth all said in sync. What kind of bullshit???

"Sorry about that!" The kid with the creepy smile who had thrown the frisbee called out to him.

Bakugou tried to avoid these people at all costs. They were always way too happy and noisy and he was sure he had heard his name on their lips more than once.

They were the kind of people he didn't want in his life.

"Can you all fuck off, please?"

"Language!" The greasy haired teacher, Aizawa scolded.

"Fuck you!" Bakugou yelled back. He threw the frisbee in the direction of the adult, nearly hitting him.

"Holy shit." One of the loud kids said, aghast. Bakugou wasn't sure which one because he was frozen on the spot. He was in big trouble now.

"Detention." Aizawa stated, voice cold and dead like his dreams.

"Fuck." Bakugou muttered.

These kids were in for it now. He had really tried not to get in trouble this year.

"Look, dude," the red haired one approached him like he was a wild animal, "we're sorry about that."

"Fucking die." Bakugou hissed. What was with redheads pissing him off lately? He was definitely going to swear them off.

"Bro...look..."

"Just fuck off." Bakugou curled his hand into a fist and threw it against this idiot's face. He didn't seem very phased by the attack.

Also...Bakugou's knuckles hurt like hell.

What the fuck?

"Sorry..." Shark Teeth bowed his head, backing away.

Why was he apologizing?

What a dumbass.

I have to note that Kiri keeps his hair down when he's not Red Riot and Bakugou wears that mask so they don't recognize each other at school.