Rescue

The Quirk Patrol Agency was a tall building, one that housed a rehabilitation centre, set on keeping kids from using their quirks.
But why?
Why were they doing this?
Some of the people here had done awful things, sure, but why take people like Kiri? He hadn't done anything wrong.
"Hi, uhm...I'm here to see my brother...I need to know if he's ready to pick up." While the receptionist was distracted by Kaminari, Sero let Mina and Bakugou hold onto him so he could pull them all through an open window with his weird tape arms.
Normally, Bakugou would hate working together with people, but this was Kirishima's life on the line. He would work with his enemies if it meant getting Kirishima free.
"What's his name?"
"Kirishima Eijirou."
"Ah. He finished treatment yesterday. We were just waiting for somebody to claim him."
Bakugou halted where he stood. Finished...treatment?
"Was this whole thing for nothing?" Mina asked. "We could have just walked in and taken him?"
"Apparently." Bakugou choked out. Finished treatment?
Was Kirishima okay?
"Let's go loop around and join Kaminari." Sero suggested.
"Yeah." Bakugou muttered.
"At least this means we don't have to hide him." Mina said. She grabbed onto Sero and then Bakugou. Sero pulled them back through the open window and into the back alley.
Bakugou was still speechless. He was worried about Kirishima, about what they did to him.
"Hey, buddy, did you get your bro yet?" Sero said loudly to Kaminari when they entered the building.
"They're fetching him..." Kaminari looked equally as worried as Bakugou.
Actually, they all looked concerned.
Bakugou shifted from foot to foot, eyes drifting to the door behind the reception desk over and over. He just wanted Kirishima to be safe...to be here.
"Kiri!" Mina shouted the moment that door opened.
Kirishima looked like a corpse. His eyes were glassy and he was pushed out in a wheelchair. Bakugou wanted to cry out, but he didn't want to embarrass himself.
"He needs to take these once every day with meals until the entire bottle is empty. If he still needs more, just come back and we'll top you off." The receptionist handed Mina a bottle of pills.
"Thank you so much for fixing him." Sero bowed. Kaminari grabbed the handles of Kirishima's wheelchair and started pushing him out of the facility as fast as he could.
"Hey, let me do it." Bakugou pushed Kaminari out of the way to push Kirishima for himself. He didn't want anybody else to touch him right now.
The others didn't object to him directing the wheelchair. They simply guided him to Kirishima's house where they had to haul him up the stairs.
He was heavy...like dead weight. Bakugou could barely lift him without the help of the others.
They managed to get into his apartment using the keys that Sero had, then he was tucked neatly into his bed where he fell asleep almost instantly.
"What do we do now?" Bakugou asked from the corner of the room. The others were sitting all around him. Mina was holding his hand, Sero was stroking his hair, and Kaminari was running a hand along his arm. These three knew Kiri more than Bakugou ever had. He was a guest here, while they were family.
"I guess we just let him sleep off all the meds they gave him."
"Speaking of meds..." Mina tossed the bottle of pills at Bakugou, who caught it. "Flush these down the toilet. They're probably suppressants."
"Yeah...got it..." Bakugou walked to the bathroom to do what he was told.
He watched as the pills swirled around the toilet ball, feeling sick to his stomach. What had they done to him? What condition would he wake up in?
Only time would tell.

What the fuck? Another chapter? Spoiled. All of you.