Storming

Bakugou didn't see Red Riot in that alley for a few days after that. He returned every day, but Red just never showed up.
He figured it was because Bakugou actually wanted to see him.
This was driving him insane.
But then...finally...Bakugou looked up to see him, all bright eyed and stupid as ever.
Why did he like this guy? It was so STUPID.
"Hey, Zero!" He waved, approaching with the excitement of a golden retriever.
"Red...I haven't seen you around..." He tried to sound like he wasn't waiting around the same alley for three days waiting for some dork he might be developing a crush on.
"I had a test to study for." Red shrugged.
"I did too, but that didn't stop me from scouting the streets."
"You too, huh? That's such a wild coincidence." Red threw his arm over Bakugou's shoulders and the blond literally felt his heart stop.
"Not really. It's test season."
"Ah. Good point."
"So what's new with you, shitty hair?"
"So much. Remember that guy we talked about? I think he likes me back."
"Oh...cool." How had he forgotten? There was another guy in Red's life, one that knew his real personality, one who saw him without his disguise.
He had forgotten that Red was off limits.
"I think...I actually love him."
"That's great."
"Is something wrong? You seem a little off."
"I'm fine." Bakugou lied.
"Hey...you wanna spar again? I figured out a cool way for us to use our power together."
"Gross."
"Aw come on!"
"Not interested."
"You'd get to blast me over and over."
"Okay, fine."
"Same spot as last time?"
"I guess."
Red took him by the arm and he tried not to feel like he was floating. They found the abandoned factory where Red had let Bakugou use him as a punching bag the last time.
"Did you know there's a washing machine at the Dennys on fifth?"
"Yeah? People have sex on it all the time."
"Did everybody know about it except me?"
"I mean, other than non-locals, yeah."
"Wow. I'm really not that in the loop, am I?"
"Just shut up and tell me what this stupid move is."
"Okay, so, I call it Crimson Cannonball."
"We're not theming the name after you."
"I invented it."
"Fine. Whatever."
"How well can you hit a moving target?"
"Pretty fucking well."
"Great. We're already ahead. Basically, I'll jump and curl into a hard ball and then you blast me in whatever direction you need me to be."
"That's it? That's the whole move?"
"Yeah."
"Get jumping then."
Red Riot took a running jump, curling into a ball as he launched himself into the air.
Bakugou waited until he was sure the other was hard (oh god) before he blasted him straight through the far wall.
After the dust cleared, there was no movement. Did he do something wrong? Was Red hurt?
"Yo, Red? You okay, Bro?"
No response.
"Ah fuck..." Bakugou rushed over to the gaping hole in the wall searching through the rubble. "Red?"
"Unnngh?"
A hand emerged from beneath a rock. Bakugou grabbed it, pulling a smiling Red Riot to his feet.
"What the FUCK?! You scared me to death!"
"That..." Red laughed, "was AWESOME!"

Reblog if you love red disaster child.