School Night Bliss

"I can't believe I slow danced with Bakugou fucking Katsuki!" Kirishima flopped down on his bed, hugging his pillow and rolling around.
"I knew you liked him, but I didn't realize you liked him THAT much." Sero raised an eyebrow.
"I'm definitely in love with him." Kiri rolled onto his back, staring at his ceiling. "I can't believe I danced with him!!"
"You have it hard." Kaminari sat on the end of the bed, leaning against the wall. The trio had decided to stay the night at Kiri's place since it was the closest to the school and he didn't have parents to wake up. Mina had gone home because her parents wouldn't let her spend the night alone with a bunch of boys even though it was clear that she wasn't into ANY of them.
"Get it? Hard?" Kaminari snorted. He was always loopy when he was tired.
"Nice one." Kirishima laughed. He moved to the edge of his bed so the other two could fit in. They had all gotten used to sleeping in the same bed since kindergarten nap time.
"Hey, guys, do you think he likes me back? Is that why he danced with me?"
"I think he danced with you because you gave him those puppy eyes and he felt threatened." Sero stated.
"What puppy dog eyes? Why would he feel threatened by them?" Kirishima rolled onto his back, turning his head to face Sero.
"You have this look that nobody can say no to, Ei."
"Because if you said no to that face, it would be like kicking a kitten." Kaminari added.
"Yeah, and I don't even think Bakugou is bad enough to do THAT."
"I don't want him to like me because he thinks he HAS to! I want him to like me because I'm manly and have great hair."
"You don't have great hair, though." Kaminari teased.
"You just haven't seen it when I put it up for my hero stuff. It looks really cool like that."
"Well, Bakugou hasn't seen your hair like that either." Sero pointed out.
"Maybe I should wear my hair up tomorrow."
"Don't. Somebody might recognize you."
"Good point." Kirishima sighed. "So how do I make him fall for me?"
"Use your puppy dog eyes on him. Ask him to do riskier and riskier things until you have him bent over a washing machine at Denny's."
"Why would there be a washing machine at Denny's?"
"There's one at the Denny's by the school. I used it once when I spilled orange crush on my lap." Kaminari said.
"He's telling the truth. I was there."
"What the fuck?! I need to see this."
"You need to bend Bakugou over it."
"I'm not doing that. I'm going the opposite of that."
"Holding him erect under the sand pit at Burger King?"
"What the fuck kind of restaurants is this town allowing?!"
"You would know if you came with us and Mina on our study sessions."
"You never told me about these study sessions."
"You never asked."
"I'm going next time."
"Great. Bring Bakugou along. You can bend him over the a washing machine."
"God damn, you guys. Go the hell to sleep"

I guess this is filler but when has my filler not been good? Also I swapped my italic emphasis with caps because when I copy paste onto ao3 with my iPod it deletes my italics.