Truth or Dare

The party was a last minute decision on everybody's part Todoroki's father had left for business and he was determined to cause as much damage as he could. Since Kirishima had no parental guidance, all the others told their parents that they were staying with him.

Except Mina, because boys.

She told her parents that she was staying with Momo.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?!" Somebody shouted halfway through the party. The squad looked up from the soccer game they were playing using the kitchen table and counter as goals and a watermelon as the ball.

"FUCK YEAH!" Kaminari shouted.

The group ran to the living room where the game was supposed to be starting.

"Hey, your man is here." Sero nudged Kirishima in the side.

"Damn. I didn't know he was here." Bakugou looked like he had been drug to the truth or dare game by Midoriya.

"Bakubro!! What brings you here?!" Kaminari waved.

"Shut the fuck up!" Bakugou growled. "I'm only here because Todoroki told me I could destroy shit."

"We can destroy shit?" Kaminari gaped. "FUCK YEAH!"

"Set the house aflame to your heart's content." Todoroki said. He was sitting on the couch, reading a book like the host of a raging party should be.

"Who's going first?" Mina asked as she sat down in the circle of players.

There were eight of them total. Including Bakugou's friends, there was also Bakugou, Midoriya, Uraraka and Tsuyu.

"I'll start." Midoriya volunteered.

"Groove on, little dude." Mina finger gunned in his direction.

The game started out pretty slow. Most people chose truth and the questions were so tame.

But then came Bakugou's turn.

"Truth or dare?" Sero, whose turn just passed, asked.

"Dare, obviously. I'm not a coward like the rest of you."

God damn, that was manly and hot.

"I dare you to kiss Kiri."

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!!??" Kirishima gaped. Like, he was grateful for the wingman, but this was so sudden. He wanted to decide when he was going to kiss Bakugou.

"I'm not doing that." Bakugou growled.

Even though Kirishima didn't want to kiss Bakugou over a dare, the refusal still hurt. Rejection was rough.

"You picked dare." Sero teased.

"Just let him pass." Kirishima whispered.

"I'm already into somebody else." Bakugou declared.

Kirishima felt his heart literally stop. Bakugou...was into somebody else?! But what about the slow dancing? Was he reading that wrong?

"What??! Who?!" Kaminari gasped.

"You don't know them. They go to another school."

Already...into...somebody else....

"Ohhhh BFOS!" Mina said.

Already into somebody else....

"What the fuck is BFOS?"

What was the truth?

"Boys from other schools."

He had slow danced with Kirishima....

"I never said it was a boy."

But was into somebody else....

"Okay, then a GFOS."

So what was the fucking truth?

"Whose turn is it?"

What was the truth?

"I think it's Kiri's."

The truth...

"Kiri, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Shit. Had he said that out loud?

"How did you get that scar on your eye?" Midoriya asked.

"Huh? What?"

"There's a scar on your eye...You can kinda see it when you turn your head a certain way."

"Oh...yeah..." Kirishima lifted his hair to show it off. "Just an accident as a child. I kinda fell while learning to ride a bike."

"He was lucky to get out with both eyes." Mina explained.

Kirishima lowered his hair, shrugging it off. He felt a gaze on him, looking up to see Bakugou giving him a long, hard look.

Maybe he was mad at Kirishima for almost kissing him. Maybe he had figured out that Kirishima liked him somehow.

He averted his eyes and stood. "I'm feeling a little tired. I'm going to head home. Will you guys be okay to get to my place on your own?" He turned to his friends.

"Yep! Get nice and rested for school tomorrow!" Mina waved. She didn't show it, but he knew that she completely understood what was going on.

"See ya..." Kirishima said.

He didn't intend on heading to school the next morning.

Bakugou Katsuki was saving his heart for somebody else.

This is the last chapter you will receive before I turn 20 tomorrow. See you teens in adulthood.