Last Chance

How could he have been such a dumbass?
How had he not noticed it before? The pointy teeth? The bright red hair?
Red Riot...was Kirishima.
And if Red Riot was Kirishima...
Then that transfer student he was in love with...
Was Bakugou...
The blond had wanted to talk to Kirishima about this for days, but he stopped showing up to school after that party.
His dumb ass took too long to figure out why.
Bakugou said he was into somebody and Kirishima hadn't known it was him. To be fair...Bakugou hadn't known either.
But then he flashed the scar on his eye and everything fell into place.
Ground Zero was into Red Riot...who was actually Kirishima...who was into Bakugou, who was actually Ground Zero.
Which meant they were into each other.
He needed to confess to Red, especially now that he knew he wasn't going to get rejected.
But, again, Kirishima hadn't been to school in days. He doubted Red would be out either.
It wasn't until that Saturday night, that he actually saw Red Riot again.
And he was just...so fucking relieved about it. He launched himself into Red's arms, hugging him tightly. It was so out of character for him, but he was just SO HAPPY that his friend was back.
"I knew if I waited around this alley long enough, I'd see you again."
Red slowly and subtly pushed Bakugou away, confused about this sudden affection.
"What?" He blinked those red eyes of his, holding Bakugou at an arms length.
"I was worried about you." Bakugou admitted.
"Why? Did you think I got caught?"
Oh...yeah...Kirishima didn't know about him yet. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to bring it up.
"Kinda...yeah..." He lied.
"There's a bank robbery going on down the street from here. Let's use Crimson Cannonball to get in."
"Are you sure? It was pretty rough last time. We don't really have the hang of it yet."
"It's worth a shot." Red started to run off, giving Bakugou no choice but to follow.
They reached the bank in silence, taking in the commotion. Red pulled on his arm, dragging him behind the bank.
"Let's do this." He hopped slightly, looking to Bakugou for the cue.
"Kirishima, wait..."
"Yeah?"
The dumbass hadn't even realized that Bakugou had used his name. But, it was the final confirmation he needed to prove that his theory was true.
"Come here..."
Red...Kirishima...approached him, looking puzzled. God, he was such an idiot. Why was Bakugou into him?
He took Kirishima's shoulder's, pulling him closer and closer until their lips met. That stupid frame of a mask got in the way, but he managed to get their mouths to meet.
However, only a second after the kiss started, it was ended by Kirishima pushing him away.
"Zero...I..." He stepped back, shock and guilt on his face. "You know I'm into somebody else..."
Bakugou knew the somebody else was him. He knew that if Kirishima was aware of that fact, he wouldn't hesitate to kiss him back.
But it still hurt to see that betrayed look on his face.
"After this...lets have a talk." He said.
Kirishima thought for a moment, considering.
"Okay, yeah. I can hear you out. Let's just get on with our job, alright?"
"Yeah..."
Kirishima took off running. Bakugou waited for the jump and harden before he blasted. The move was a lot smoother than the last time they did it. Kirishima shot through the bank walls like a hot knife through butter.
He was about to run after him, to help out on the inside, when he saw the hole being swarmed by people in blue and yellow uniforms.
"Oh shit!" He took a step back.
The Quirk Patrol!
The job of the quirk patrol was to capture people using their abilities. They were ruthless, probably setting up this fake bank robbery to lure quirk users in.
And they had Kirishima surrounded.
"ZERO! RUN!" He could hear Kirishima call from the inside.
"NO!" He called back, drawing the attention of a few quirk patrol agents. He couldn't see Kiri but he was SURE that they had him.
Three agents hopped out of the hole and headed his way. He hesitated. Should he rescue Kirishima or get out of there?
"RUN YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!"
The answer seemed clear. Bakugou let his feet carry him further and further. He had to get himself safe.
Because Kiri wanted him to be safe.
And if Kiri wanted him to be safe...that's what he was gonna be.

Two chapters in a day? Bitch I might be.